[TJWNAT] 2 - Macaroni and Cheese with Sprinkles ?!

***

CHAPTER TWO :

I walked to Mr. Smith's office. Finally knowing whether or not I'll be tutoring Jake.

~*~*~*~*~*

"HOLY MACARONI AND CHEESE WITH SPRINKLES!" I laughed.

I was on the phone with Camilla, she was telling a story about her cousin who tried online dating but, when she met her 'boyfriend', it was a girl.

"So are you going to tutor Jake?" She asked.

"NOPE!" I replied.

"Stop screaming, Lex," She said annoyed.

"SORRY!"

"You did it again," I can feel her rolling her eyes.

"Oops."

"Bye Lex, I gotta go."

"Bye."

I lay on my bed, I tried to call Joe but he didn't answer. I changed to my volleyball jersey, my number is 10, and drove back to school.

When I arrived at the volleyball court gym, there was no one yet. Since I'm the captain, I went ten to fifteen minutes early.

Practice was the same, Tired and fun and whatnot. We were competing at the championship in a few months.

Once I go home, I took a bath and watched my favorite TV show, pretty little liars.

~*~*~*~*~*

It's been a week since school started. Nothing fun or unusual happened, I mean except little dramas here and there.

Joe and I walked into our art class.

"Today, we're going to draw something that inspired us," Ms. Chloe said.

I drew a picture of my biological dad who divorced with my mom when I was 13. You might think that I would hate him because he divorced with my mom, but I don't. Their feeling was mutual, they grew out of love, they didn't even fight about this whole thing. He was the most greatest man ever. I would always go to him whenever I had problems, he gave the best advice. I missed him so much.

"What are you drawing?" I asked Joe.

"Skinny jeans."

"What?"

"Skinny jea-"

"I heard what you said, how does that inspire you?"

"Even though we have to pull and squeeze through our skinny jeans, it fits at the end. What I meant was, even though life can be bad and it's hard for you to pull through, it'll be fine in the end."

"Weird but, inspiring."

~*~*~*~*~*

I walked to Chemistry class.

"Ms. Hampton!" Mr. Smith called me.

What now?

"Jake's tutor decided to not tutor him anymore for some reason, would you be able to tutor him?"

I think about it for a moment.

"Yeah, sure."

~*~*~*~*~*

I was putting my books in the locker when Jake came running up to me.

"Hey dimples," He said while poking my dimples.

I raised an eyebrow. "Stop," I removed his hands from my cheeks.

He pulled out a piece of paper and wrote a number. He gave it to me, "That's my number."

"You don't say," I said sarcastically.

"Text me on when our first study date will be." He winked.

"It's a tutor session, not a study date."

~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys! Please don't be a silent reader, vote and comment :)