[TJWNAT] 4 - TGIS.

***

CHAPTER FOUR :

2:52 am.

I hate waking up late at night. I hate it. It's not because I'm scared, It's just that every time I wake up like this, I think, I think alot. From the smallest things to the biggest things.

I sat down on my bed, looking through the window, the moon up high in the dark blue night sky. I grabbed a binocular from my nightsand drawer. I remembered at night, when my parents haven't divorced yet, my dad and I loved to use the binoculars and search for the stars. He loved to say to me, "The darkest nights always produced the brightest stars." It's a reminder for me that the hardest problems will bring you happiness at the end.

I miss him. Last time I saw him was months ago. I still meet him time to time, but it's just not the same. I remembered the littlest thing he does, saying "good morning honey" to me every morning. I just wished dad would come back and things would be the same, but it'll never ha-

I finally fell asleep, lost in my own thoughts.

~*~

Today was a Saturday, Camilla, Joe, and I decided to go to the mall. We were at the foodcourt right now.

"Chicken is way better than beef you nimrod!" Camilla said.

"No, it is not you shithead!" Joe disagreed.

"Yes, it is."

"No, it's not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"N-"

"STOP!" I screamed. They always have pointless arguements. "Let's go shopping," I said. Joe sometimes goes shopping with us. He gave us advices and picked which outfit he thinks is better, his fashion sense is actually pretty good surprisingly. Perks of having two girl best friends.

"This," I pulled out a shirt that said My last clean t-shirt, "Or this," I pulled out a shirt that said Bitch, don't kill my vibe.

Joe picked the first while Camilla picked the second. I decided for myself and went with the first.

"Guys, it's 2:00 pm, I have to tutor Jake in an hour," I groaned.

"Dude, he's hot," Camilla said. "I'll take over your job if you don't want to." She said jokingly.

"If you weren't lazy and actually have good grades, I would gladly let you tutor him." I responded.

Camilla glared at me.

~*~*~

I knocked the Henderson's house.

A boy that looks like 14 opened the door.

"Hi, I'm here to tutor Jake," I said. "You're his brother?" Jake never mentioned he has a brother.

"Yeah."

He has blue eyes while Jake has light brown eyes.

"What's your name? I'm Lexie."

"Jared."

"Hey dimples," I heard another voice said.

I saw Jake standing behind Jared. He was using a nerd glasses, framing his brown eyes and his long eyelashes. His hair was messy, dressed in a white shirt, black headphones around his neck, hands on his jeans pocket, blowing a bubble gum.

"Still with that nickname?" I raised an eyebrow. "It's annoying."

"Most girls would die to have me nickname them," He replied.