[TJWNAT] 1 - Holiday's Over.

***

CHAPTER ONE :

Lexie's POV

I woke up and looked at the clock.

7:40 am

I rolled off the bed and into the floor.

Thud.

Dammit, it's the first day of school after Christmas break, and I'm not going to make it to school on time.

I quickly take a bath and put on blue ripped jeans, white crop tee, black sneakers, a choker necklace that has a heart in the middle, a white bag, and a red flannel tied around my waist. I brushed my hair and did a tiny amount of makeup.

7:57 am.

I went downstairs and snatched an apple before I go.

I walked inside the empty hallway, pushing the doors of my History class, "Late on the first day of school, Ms. Hampton?" Mr. Johnson asked.

Well yeah, duh.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry," I replied.

"Since this is the first day of school, I'll let you go." He said.

Phew.

Classes were boring.

Finally, the bell rang; it's lunch time. Yes! My favorite subject of all time.

I searched for Joe and Camilla, two idiots whom I call my best friends.

"Where have you been? I've been searching for you all morning!" Camilla asked. She's definitely one of the prettiest girls in school.

"I was late," I replied.

We bought our lunch and sat on an empty table.

"Soo, how's holiday?" Joe asked.

"Not bad," I answered.

"The greatest!" Camilla replied, "My fanily and I went to this beach and my cousin saw a hot guy and flirted with him like crazy until she found out he was gay."

Joe and I bursted into laughters. "Why does the hottest people have to be gay?" I complained.

"I'm hot and I'm not gay," Joe said.

"Ew," Camilla and I said at the same time.

The bell rang and I bid my goodbyes to them, going to my next class.

"Ms.Hampton!" Mr. Smith called me.

Was I going to be in trouble?

"Yes," I said.

"Since you have the highest GPA, would you be able to tutor a student?" He asked.

Oh okay, I'm not going to be in trouble. But, what if that student is my ex?

"And who is that student?" I asked back.

"Jake Henderson."

He isn't my ex. But, Jake is one of the most popular jock in school, he's annoying as hell, and I've got no time for jealous bitches to mess with me. Plus, I have studying, homework, and volleyball (Yes, I'm the captain of the volleyball team) to balance off, so I don't think tutoring would be a good option right now.

"Sir, I'm quite busy at the moment, is there, by any chance, someone else who could've tutored him instead of me?" I replied.

"I'll think about it, I'll inform you tomorrow whether or not you will be tutoring him."

"Okay, thank you sir."

-

My family and I were sitting at the dining table, eating dinner. Alec, my twin brother, beside me, mom, in front of me, and my step-dad, beside my mom.

"How's school?" My mom asked.

"It was good," I replied, "I got asked to tutor Jake." I told the story to my mom and she said that maybe I should've tried to tutor him. I shrugged.

When dinner was over, I did my homework.

First day of school, homework. Fun.

Once I was done, I went up to my room to watch youtube.

12:03 am.

But, it was just 8:00 pm. Did time go faster or something? I decided to sleep not risking to be late again.