IN THE END YOU'LL EACH OTHER

The Crystalson Siblings loved each other before, but now it's different.
Aiekalus Crystalson, he's one of them. He's very strong and powerful. He's mean, cruel but his brother Kali didn't give up on him.
Coleen Crystalson she's their sister she may look like a bitch but she fall in love easily. She loved his brother aiek, but aiek is so cruel. He daggered cole when she fell in love with a human. They're immortals they can't die so aiek Daggered them (as punishment) when he thinks that they're stubborn. Kali found out that malia is pregnant, aieks girlfriend. Aiek accepted it and they protected the baby. Aiek is very powerful, why? Because he's different from his siblings because he's half vampire and half were-cheetah. Malia started to live in the Crystalsons house, she's a were-cheetah too. One witch saw a prophecy that 3 kids from the Crystalsons bloodline will be born and will kill all of the witches.
Cole: We have to protect the baby...
Kali: but the witch said 3 kids from our bloodline.... Who's the other two?
Aiek: I don't know but for now let's focus on protecting my child.
*Aiek is starting to care for his child, malia is in the woods, the hunters saw her and they shoot her but Cole saved her they're shooting Cole with their guns, But their bullet's have vervain. Good thing that aiek saw her and he saved his Little sister, that bullet's won't kill Cole but it'll hurt a little cause vervain can kill natural vampires but Crystalsons are exception because they're strong and special.
*9 months later
3 witches kidnapped malia. Kali, aiek and Cole tried to save her but they're powerless, when the baby came out the witches killed Malia and now they're performing the ritual for the baby, but aiek threw his little knife to the witch's chest and the witch died but the other 2 witches cracked aiek's bones. Cole and Kali can't do anything, but Celine came she threw her knife to the witch's head and then she bit the other one and then she carried the baby.
Celi: miss me?