Bloody Hell

Celine: where am i? Oh crap I'm still alive!
Elisa: oh you're here sweetheart, do you know where we are? We are in hell!!!! And at this moment your siblings, you're daughter already forgot about you!!! You're forgotten!!!!(laughs)
*Celine woke up in hell because she and Elisa are linked. Renesmee and Faith are growing too fast. Eli and Sofia fell in love, Sofia is a human.
*****
Celi: I have to get out of here my daughter needs me, but I have to kill Elisa first.
*Celine don't know how many days or months or years she's been there but she tried everything to get out but as of now none of them worked. She's weak, she wants to cry to disappear but she knows that she can't let Elisa win. Hell is torturing her it's burning her, there's fire everywhere. But she needs to fight for renesmee, for everybody who needs her. She unlinked herself to Elisa so if she escapes Elisa will rot in hell, and she cast a protection spell for herself so if Elisa cast a spell on her it won't work.
Demon: look who's here how does it feel hero? You will be stuck here forever!!! (Laughs)
Celine: No! I'm not going to give up, I'm sure..... There's a loophole and that's what I'm going to find out!
Demon: there's no way out! I'll poison your mind and then I'll send you back so.... You will kill your beloved daughter!!!! HAHAHAHA it'll be fun! (Laughs)
Celine: I'm not going to let you do that!!
She grabbed the demons sword and she stabbed herself. When she woke up she saw a building, and a couple of men (gangsters) harassing a girls so she used her vampire abilities to save the girl and she compelled the girl to forget everything she saw and then leave. After that she talked to the gangsters....
Celine: Hi love, I don't wanna do this but I need my strength and I'm frickin starving!! Hooo let's make this quick any last words? None? Good
*And then she bit all of them
*****