The moment of truth

She saw Eli, with another woman and with a kid. It's 2017 so it means 5 have passed, Eli saw her but he ignored her. She cried because it hurts, she's jealous and she's forgotten. Eli looks so happy, she thinks that they're happier without her. She planned to leave after she visits her siblings, she just wanna disappear cause everybody forgot her and she thinks that she'll Just ruin their happiness. She sat on the bench and she cried, Eli came.....
Eli: hi umm.... I saw you earlier in the streets, I saw you crying hmm.... Did your boyfriend cheat on you? You wanna talk? (smiles)
Celi: oh... Hi umm yeah, I got trapped in a dark place, and then when I got out I saw my boyfriend with another girl and umm..... It just hurt like hell (sniffs) but it's not his fault....oh umm.... I'm sorry
Eli: no it's okay.... I feel bad... You'll get through this... (Phone rings) oh I'm sorry I have to go...
Celi: oh.... Okay but can I ask you a random question?
Eli: yeah sure what is it?
Celine: are you ummm.... Happy??
Eli: yeah I'm happy like super happy (laughs) you should be happy too, by the way nice meeting you
Celi: thank you, you should go....
*When Eli left she cried like non-stop but she's relieved. She's walking in the streets when she saw Kali.....
Celi: Hi Mystic Lights I hope this street missed me....
Kali: hi umm.. what's your name?
Celi: oh I umm... Celine... Argent
Kali: oh sister
Cole: who is she? What's your name love?
Kali: Celine argent
Celi: I want to ask you a question, umm..... How's aiek?
Kali: do you know our brother? He's good
Cole: kals we have to go....
Kali: yeah by the way this street won't talk (laughs)
Cole: who is she kals?
Kali: I saw her talking to the streets...
*They left, celi's expecting them to give her at least one reason to stay but instead they gave her a hundred reasons to leave. She made up her mind, she's about to leave but she saw the head with trying to take her daughter so she cast a spell on that witch and she twisted her head. But Eli and her siblings saw her, they saw that she's a tribrid, she tried to run but aiek blocked her....
Aiek: who are you?
Cole: why are you here??!!
Celi: let's talk privately........
I know it sounds crazy but my real name si Celine Crystalson look I know that you won't believe me so let's just cut it out!!
Kali: I'm listening
Cole: so am I
Celi: okay so you forgot about me because of Elisa's spell, but don't worry cause it's the last time you'll see me. I just wanna that don't fight each other take care of Renesmee and Faith. Even though you don't remember me I'll remember you forever. Family above all until forever ends....
Kali: how did you know about our vows?
Cole: wait I know about Elisa she's an ijheol with right? I wrote something on my diary 5years ago "don't forget about your sister, find a way to remember her" I wrote that....
Aiek:I know about Elisa too, why did you save us?
Celi: guys enough with the questions, you will never remember me!! I have to go, I love you coline I love you aiekalus I love you kalil!!! Tell Renesmee that I love her and that I'm beautiful (laughs) or no she has a new mother now, you should forget about me.....
Kali:No we'll find a way to remember you
Aiek: just stay
Cole: it's you, we can't loose you again
Celi: no I'm not strong enough to bring your memories back, I'm sorry but I have to do this cause if I stay we will be miserable it'll be better without me trust me. But let me sing this song for you, 🎶 things will be alright cause I'll be here with you Forever lalala I'll be right behind you...🎶 My siblings I love you with all of my forgotten heart. Estas eoljemo paroma fall asleep, when you wake up you'll forget about me, everything that I said , that we met, forget it, forget everything about me. Celine kissed them in their cheeks and then she left but Renesmee saw her...