"You Don't belong to me and I don't belong to you"

Celi: hi beautiful... I miss you.. so much. How are you?
Renesmee: I'm good, are you okay?
Celi: yeah I'm fine, I'm totally fine, don't worry
Renesmee: why did you jump at the ocean?
Celi: oh that.... Well I just wanna hang out with some sharks....(they laughed)
Eli: can we talk? (They went outside)
      How are you?
Celi: me I'm fine don't worry..
Eli: I'm sorry for hurting you and making you cry that day.....
Celi: no don't be.... At first it hurts, cause you forgot me, it hurts when I saw you hugged her, smile at her, hold her hands, it hurts but I gave it a thought what if that girl isn't with you? What if you remember me? It would've hurt me a thousand times more. You'll blame yourself, you'll cry. You don't have to be sorry or be sad and you don't have to be here with me okay? You don't belong to me and I don't belong to you. Now go, go to her I'm okay (smiles)
*She left Eli and she went to her siblings
Kali: sister where are you for the past 5 years?
Celi: I've been trapped somewhere...
Cole: where?
Aiek: come on tell us sister
Celi: hell I've been trapped in hell
Aiek: I'm sorry sister, the day you said goodbye, the song you sang to us. It's the song you used to sing to us when we were young, when we're fighting.... I guess that helped us remember you..
Cole: no when renesmee touched us that's when our memories came back, but how did you escape?
Celi:uummm...... I've been trapped in there believe me it hurts so bad it feels like you just want to give up but I can't and I tried everything to..... get out but I can't find the loophole, but I didn't give up until I found it. "I'm not dead but I'm here because of Elisa so...if....I kill myself.....I'll be revive in the real world, that's the loophole!!! But if I fail I'll be gone forever....but it is my one and only chance. Okay for everyone I'll try it" yeah thats what I'm thinking that time and then i stabbed my heart with the devil's sword and then voila! I woke up and then I saw Eli with what's her name?..... Hmmm so....Sofia? It hurts.... It's like breaking me, tearing me apart..... But come to think of it..... It's better that way (smiles) okay cheers!!!!
Kali: don't worry sister we'll be here for you always and forever....
Celi: awww brother...wait where's my niece? Where's faith?
Aiek: oh wait I'll go get her
*5mins later
Faith: hi
Celi: hi faith,I'm your aunt celi.....you are so beautiful...like.....me! (Laughs)
Kali: faith and Renesmee are growing too fast.... We have to train them.
Celi: yeah, faith go play with renesmee
Faith: okay aunt celi but I think she's sleeping but I'll go check her....
Celi: okay, hmmm guysss what is renesmee's first word?
Eli: mommy
*Woah Eli was listening the whole time...
Celine: good timing eli.... Can I umm... Borrow renesmee for 3 days? Please?
Eli: what do you mean?
Celi: where do you live?
Eli: here, we live here
Aiek: yeah Eli And renesmee lives here
Cole: yup cause you made us remember that we adopted her right?
Celi:  oh hell yeah..... Eli you know if your uncomfortable you can leave...
Eli: no I'm not, you? Are you uncomfortable?
Celi: no I'm not it's my house mate
Cole: ssshhh Renesmee's awake
Kali: yeah I can hear her
Renesmee: dad where's mom sofia?
Eli: baby she left
Celi: hi beautiful, how's your sleep?
Renesmee: it's quite good....