In the end~~

Celi went to the woods, it's super dark she didn't use her vampire abilities, so celi bumped into Eli. She wants to talk to him but she knows that she can't. For her, it's better to avoid him, but Eli talked to her.....
Eli: celi...
Celi:... Yes?
Eli: is it okay if.....
Celi: whatever it is...you don't have to ask my permission.
Eli: why are you being so cold?
Celi: we've already talked about it..
Eli: do You like Peter?
Celi: I love him...
Eli: I knew it....
Celi: I love him as a friend and he loves me as a friend too. He likes Cole, tsk why am I explaining this to you? Eli it's none of your business okay?
Eli: it's okay, I...will...marry Sofia...
*Celi's shocked, she's about to cry. She was hurt....
Celi: Congratulations... Now I want you to stop bothering me and be Renesmee's father. I want to cut everything-- no I want you to move out, I'll let you visit renesmee.
*Celi went inside and Cole, aiek and Kali saw her crying......
Cole: what happened??!!
Aiek: who hurt you little sister?
Kali: why are you crying?
Celi: Eli... Is...going... To marry... Sofia (Crying) he's always hurting me, from the day I came back! I want him to move out!
Cole: stop crying....
Kali: ssshhh we're here for you...
Aiek: no one can hurt you sister! Just like before but the difference is now we're complete, I'm here for you. You have me..
You have us...  And you are never going to loose us....
*They hugged Celi, celi was hurt and sad but somehow she's happy because of aiek's speech and became they are there for her.
                                *****
Renesmee: dad where are you going?
Eli: Mommy want me to leave...
Renesmee: why? I'll talk to her!
Eli: no baby, I said something to her that I shouldn't have said....
Renesmee: dad mom has a kind heart she loves you and she can forgive you.. By the way dad do you still love mom Sofie?
Eli: I don't love her anymore, I love your mom, renesmee, I love Celine but she's not giving me a chance.....
Renesmee: then talk to her dad, don't be a coward mom needs you....
*20mins later
Celi: baby did you say goodbye to your father? Don't worry I'll him visit you okay?
Renesmee: mom I don't want him to leave
Eli: can we talk?........... You're avoiding me..
Celi: I'm not avoiding you, I thought I made myself clear! Stop blocking my way Elijah!
Eli: You're avoiding me!
Celi: okay fine, I'm avoiding you Eli let's just stop okay? We are not teenagers anymore! Let's just cut it out, you'll just keep hurting me and I'll keep hurting you... You should be with the woman you love!
Eli: that's why I'm in front of you...
Celi: ..... Stop it Eli, it isn't right okay? We'll...just keep... hurting each other...
Eli: why? Why are you giving up on us? Why do you keep on saying that??
Celi: I'm not giving up, I'm just accepting that you're not mine anymore. And because deep inside I still love you and I don't wanna feel that.... And it's wrong okay?... You and Sofia Are going to get Married right?
Eli: no I lied because I want to see if you still have feelings for me. Me and Sofia broke up. Because I love you, I will love you forever. So stop saying that because I will never stop loving you until forever ends..... My heart belongs to you...even though I don't really have a heart...
Celi: wait why didn't you tell me that you guys broke up?
Eli: because you didn't ask me...
Celi: (smiles) are you sure?
Eli: 100000% sure!
Celi: (laughs) come here....
*Celi hugged him and she's so happy. And yes they got reunited!! *2years later* Peter and Cole got married, Cole gave birth. It's a girl her name is Claisha and Eli is plans to marry celi. On the other hand Kali met Eve hmm love at first sight? They focused on training, protecting and raising the kids properly. And last but not the least Aiek is planning to marry malia too. Hmm Double Wedding?? Maybe?? I guess that's how it ends!! Thankyou!
                          ~THE END~