Hunters and the Vincey Knife

Celi: wait...... Peter is in danger, he needs me baby stay with your dad!!!
Kali: he needs your blood!!
Celi: here... (She bit her wrist and fed Peter her blood)
Eli: what happened?
Cole: he went outside and a were-puma bit him. Puma's bite are dangerous to us, vampires it can kill us it can paralyze us. But celine's blood can cure him, he'll be okay.
Celi: how do you feel? Are you okay?
Peter: Hell yeah, much better. Thanks for the blood love!!!!

(1 week later) while celi's training the kids, a group of hunters came. They are shocked because they can't use their powers, because those Hunters are wearing a anti supernatural necklace so they can't use their powers, speed, strength, they can't even heal their wounds. Those Hunters tied them and those Hunters have the VINCEY KNIFE. Celine tried to fight but she ended up getting shot.  But she's still alive.....
Hunter 1: Don't try to fight cause we have the VINCEY KNIFE! It can kill any supernatural beings. Including you! Crystalsons!! There's no hope for you guys! Any last words??!!
Celi: kill me! I dare you to kill me!
Hunter 1: oh you are so brave!
Celi: you are a coward! I....SAID...KILL...ME!!!
Hunter 1: Do you think you can survive??!! Well... you're an STUPID!!!!
Celi: is that so?  Sorry to disappoint you but I've been in hell mate! But here i'am in front of you! Do you know what I call that??!! NONSENSE! If you wanna kill me just do it! Or I'll kill you myself!
Cole: celi just stop!
Aiek: stop it Celine
Hunter 1: (laughs)
The hunter grabbed the vincey knife and she killed celi, it worked celi fell in the ground and the hunters laughed, well the Crystalsons cried....
Renesmee: mom... No mom
Eli: celi!!! It's not the end of you!!!
Cole: sister open your eyes!!
Aiek: celiiiii!!!!
Kali: I will kill you!!!!
Hunter 1: oh what a very very brave vampire! Who's next? You??!! Cole Crystalson?okay 1...2...3..
When the hunter tried to kill cole, Celine woke up.....
Celi: (cough's) do not hurt my sister!
Hunter 1: but... How it's a vincey Knife! Nooo!!
Celi: well you're the STUPID!! When you shot me with those stupid guns, I healed and when you stabbed me in my heart with that knife my witchyyyy soul traveled. So thanks to you I gained more energy and more powers... So thankyou for that mate! You know that knife put me asleep for......seconds? But now those stupid necklace of yours doesn't work on me mate! Okay that knife hurts a little, apology won't cut it but.... Hmmm killing your guys for hurting me and my family hmm I think that will do!
Hunter 1: No maybe your alive but you're---
*She bit one of those Hunters
Celi: hmm so yummy, sorry mate but I don't have a time for your speech... Haaaa I'm hungry let's make this quick renesmee, faith close your eyes.
Eli: she's hot
Celi used her vampire abilities and she choked some of those and hunters and then she threw them, she pulled their hearts out. And she twisted the other hunters head. And then she untied them.
Celi: (sigh) it's all done....
Aiek: sister you risked your life again, what if you failed? Your probably Dead by now.
Celi: brother I don't have a choice, if I didn't try it you guys are probably dead.
Kali: she has a point but I'm not considering it little sister..
Cole: are you okay?
Celi: I'm okay sister, we should burn them..
Eli: celi are you--
Peter: are you hurt?
Celi: no it healed, I'm quite fine.
Peter: good let's go home...
Celi: Eli we had a rough day today, I'll take care of renesmee you should go...
Eli: where should I go? Renesmee
Celi: you've been with renesmee for a week you should go and see Sofia, Peter let's go..
Eli: I'm coming, renesmee needs her father. Sofie can wait....