Don't judge the book by its cover

And then they went home, when they got home celi went straight to the ref. She drinks some blood From a blood bag....
Celi: hooo that hits the spot... I'm frickin tired... Ouch ouch ouch my bones hurtsss oww... Should I turn into a cheetah? Hmm
Eli: need a massage?
Celi: oh yeah pete-- oh Eli it's you I thought...never mind
Eli: disappointed? What need a massage?
Celi: hmm my body aches....
Eli: come on I'll massage you..
Celi:.... I don't need it
Malia: hey you okay?
Celi: not really wanna turn into a cheetah?
Malia: I can't faith needs me..
Celi: you have a point, I guess I'll just....
Eli: celiii
Peter: need a massage love?
Celi: hmm??.... Will do, Eli go check Renesmee...
*Eli is super jealous, on the other hand while massaging celi, Peter starts to tell her his secret.....
Celi: oohh that feels good...
Peter: hey celi listen..... I like.... Cole..can you help me??
Celi: hmm that's why you're here huh? (Laughs) I think... My sister likes you too. Since you're my best friend I'll help you!
Peter: really??!! Thank you celi!!
*Eli passing by
Peter: thankyou celi! It means a lot! I love you
Celi:I love you too! Thankyou for coming here peter. You comforted me, you made me laugh and you made me happy... I love you!
*Eli is super sad, he felt like he already lost his chance. He went outside and he misunderstood them.
Celi: hey go talk to Cole, I'll go outside..
Peter: okay....
Cole: hey
Peter: hello...cole I want to tell you something...
Cole: sure what is it?
Peter: I... I like you Cole Crystalson! I like the way you smile, the way you talk, and you're special to me. I want to spend my eternal life with you! I want to be your man. And I don't want to see you with other man. I like you, it took a lot of courage to tell you this.
Cole: (smiles)
Peter: what?
Cole: I love you too! And I want to spend my eternity life with you too! Thankyou for making the first move (laughs)
Peter: hmm celi helped me....
*Cole hugged Peter*