CHAPTER ONE : The Stranger

DANA's POV

"OMG Dana! You're  super duper ultra mega dead! As in patay ka talagang bata ka!  "

"Can you just shut up Kara?! You're not helping! "

Sometimes I really wonder how I became friends with Kara.  Yeah. She's my bestfriend since elementary. By the way,  I'm Dana Williams, 17 years of age at  nag-aaral sa Chrestical University and I think I just made the biggest mistake of my life.

"Ikaw naman kasi!  Of all names na pwede mong banggitin, bakit pangalan pa ng pinakahot na student ng rival nating university and take note siya lang naman ang lead vocalist ng bandang Numero Trese"

" I just want to piss Claire okay? Ni hindi ko nga kilala yang King Saiga na yan. I don't even know if he's really handsome gaya ng usap usapan."

" Hell yeah!  He's so handsome!  I've seen him on one of their performance  before! "

"Whatever Kara. Ang problema natin ngayon ay kung paano ko matatakasan yung problemang iyon"

Then again ... naalala ko kung anong nangyari kanina..

FLASHBACK

" Is that all you came here my dear Claire?Am I really that intimidating to you that you think you can ruin my life by saying you're dating one of the popular boys in the campus which was actually my suitor? Oh come on,  you can have them all.Like I care " I said sarcastically as I roll my eyes.

"Talaga lang ha? Can't you see I already have all that you have? " nakangising sabi ni Claire.

Seriously I hate this b*tch and I simply wanna cut her throat. I smiled. As if magpapatalo ako. Ako yata si Dana Williams.

"You think you already got all that I have? You only got my suitors,  Claire, but not my position as Miss Popular and not even  the one I'm currently  dating " I said while smirking.

"You're dating someone?How come I didn't know? " singit ng bestfriend kong si Kara.

I looked at Kara as I roll my eyes.  Hindi ba siya marunong makahalata?  Can't she just go with the flow or can she just keep quite ?

Narinig ko ang bulungan ng mga estudyante sa paligid ko saka ko lang narealize na nasa cafeteria nga pala kami. Great!  Because I really want to piss off Claire infront of everyone.

"So who's that bastard?"tanong ni Claire na halatang curious na curious.

" Why are you that curious? You think you can have him also?  Stop dreaming sl*t.You'll never have him. I guess not even in you're  nightmares"

"So you're really confident about him?Bakit? Sino ba siya?"-Claire

Natigilan ako saglit.  Sino nga ba ang
dinedate ko? Actually wala. Then it hit me! Sinabi ko ang pangalang alam kong kinababaliwan ni Claire at ng ibang students ng CU which by the way ay hindi ko kilala .. mwahaha .

"I'm dating King Saiga " I said as I gave her one of my sweetest smile.

"King Saiga?  As in yung vocalist  ng Numero Trese? Yung anak ng may ari ng rival  nating university? He's hot and he's s- "

" You know what Kara, one more word from you're f*ckin' mouth and I'll choke you to death " I said glaring at her.

Agad naman siyang tumahimik.

Thank God!

I looked at Claire and I almost laugh when she burst out crying and running away.

          END OF FLASHBACK