Chapter 1

Monday 6:00am Cheyenne woke up to her alarm clock. She gets up and walks towards her bathroom wiping the crust from her eyes. Cheyenne lets out a large yawn before she starts to brush her teeth.

As she finishes she begins to walk towards her closet to grab her uniform. A white dress shirt,short dark blue skirt and black stockings her sweat shirt hanged off her waist like a belt. She grabs her white and black book bag and walks towards the kitchen completely forgetting to do her hair.

Cheyenne's mom was in the kitchen cooking breakfast when she heard her walk in. "Cheyenne breakfast is on the table" she said with a smile. Cheyenne walked towards the table and grabbed a piece of toast and waved goodbye to her mother.

As she walked out the heat from the sun hit her skin instantly. She pulled out her phone to check the time (6:47). "Six forty what how long did I take to get ready!?". Cheyenne quickly ran towards the bus station where she met up with her childhood friend.

"CHEE! HURRY THE BUS IS ALMOST HERE!!" Cheyenne quickly met up with him and got on to the bus. "Thanks for waiting for me namjoon" "no problem" namjoon said as he placed his arm around her.

Time passes by and the bus comes to a stop "let's go chee we're almost late" Cheyenne and namjoon ran towards the high school building. A tall man with grey hair and an orange suit stood in front of the school door.

"Your LATE!" The man said in a stern voice Cheyenne rolled her eyes in disbelief and sighed. "Actually were not mr.grinch" says a boy standing next to them with dark brown hair. Cheyenne's eyes widen as she saw the tall boy she swore hearts formed around his face.

The boy took his phone out and showed it to mr.grinch "see it's 7:28 not 7:30"  "alright you got lucky hurry and head inside AND MY NAME IS MR.GRECH". The three of them head inside and namjoon and the mysterious boy clapped hands.

"Oh that's right you two don't know each other right chee this is jungkook but I call him cookie" Cheyenne giggled at jungkook as he hit namjoon in the back of the head. "Don't call me cookie how many times do I have to tell you".

Jungkook looked towards you and smiled "I'm jungkook it's chee right" he held out his hand and Cheyenne instantly grabbed it and shook it. "It's Cheyenne actually that's a nickname namjoon gave me". His hand was soft but manly and Cheyenne wanted to hold it forever.

"Well can I call you chee" "Uh..yeah if you want" jungkook smiled at her and pulled his hand away. The bell started to ring and Cheyenne started internationally screaming. Only because she had math with mr Roberts he was literally every seniors worst nightmare.

Namjoon grabbed Cheyenne's hand "let's go first stop literally hell" as they walked towards the class she spotted jungkook staring at her from across the hall. Namjoon pulled her into class and sat her in a seat next to his.

Cheyenne looked around and mr Roberts was no where to be found. "Do you think he's..?" "Don't jinx it chee let's just pray" namjoon said with a nervous face. Ten minutes later a tall women with blonde hair entered the class room.

"Hello class I am your substitute teacher ms hen" the class jumped in joy and started to talk and play around. Poor teacher had no control over the kids. Soon the bell rang and class was over. Quickly Cheyenne walked over to her next class chemistry.

As she walked in she notice jungkook siting alone she took a deep breath and sat next to him. "Oh hi chee" "hi jungkook" jungkook looked at her and frowned "you can call me cookie if you want". Cheyenne smiled "okay cookie".

Soon the teacher walked in mr.chang the nicest teacher in the school. "Hello students today I am assigning groups of two for a project due two days from now and guess what who ever your siting next to is your partner" the kids cheered in happiness.

"So the project that you will be doing is in the hat pick out a paper and that's the question you must answer okay" Cheyenne walked up to the hat and grabbed a piece of paper and sat back down next to jungkook. "So what is it" "I don't know let's see" she unfolded it and the question read. 

What is love? .

Cheyenne slapped her head "this is literally the hardest question in the world how do we answer that". Jungkook looked at her forehead and noticed the red mark and rubs it. "Don't worry will figure it out some how maybe the way to figure out what love is you have to be in love".

Cheyenne quickly blushed and turned away from him. "A-are you okay" suddenly the bell rang and Cheyenne quickly left the classroom and met up with namjoon. Namjoon grabbed her shoulders and lean towards her "Are you okay your face is all red" "I'm fine I was just assigned a project with jungkook that's all".

Quickly namjoon moved back and smiled "oh I see what's happening you have a crush" she quickly looked up towards him with an angry face. "I do not" "then let's test that" quickly namjoon walked away. (What is he planning) Cheyenne thought then suddenly she was pressed up against the lockers.

She looked up to see jungkook "u-uh cookie what are you doing"