Chapter 2

Jungkook leaned close to her face and smiled she can feel his breath on her lips. Theres only an inch between them. Cheyenne blushed instantly at the thought of him kissing her. She pushed him back knocking him unstable and making him fall.

Cheyenne quickly realized what she did and placed her hand out to help him up. "Sorry I didn't mean to you startled me" he grabbed her hand and got up. "Sorry namjoon told me to come over and do that but what he didn't tell me was that your crazy strong".

He let out a large laugh and dusted off his pants. "Oh yeah I also wanted to ask for your number so we can get the project going" "okay". Cheyenne reaches into her bag and takes out a pice if paper and a pen and wrote her number on it. "Here just in case I loose this here's my number".

Jungkook grabbed her Arm and pen and wrote his number on her with a little heart at the end. "There all done call me okay" he walked away and Cheyenne started to squeal (omg why is he so cute) she thought. Soon Cheyenne started to search for namjoon and found him sitting on the steps alone.

"YAH NAMJOON!!" Namjoon looked her way and his eyes widen he got up and started to run Cheyenne quickly started to chayce him. "Your not getting away that easy" she grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him towards her. She started to pull his ear and he yelped in pain "okay okay I'm sorry chee just let go my ear".

She let him go and he pouted as he rubbed it "why'd you do it" "cuz I knew he was your crush I'm just doing Cupid's part gosh don't kill me". Cheyenne sighs and starts to laugh "stop pouting you big baby" she put her arm around his neck and walked with him out the building.

"Where are we going schools not over yet" "I know I just want to apologize for almost ripping your ear off so we're going to the ice cream shop". Namjoon's eyes lit up "yay ice cream" Cheyenne laughed at his childish behavior.

As they arrived at the ice cream shop namjoon quickly ran inside and Cheyenne followed behind him. As she got in first thing she saw was namjoon pointing at the chocolate ice cream. "This one chee" "okay okay two chocolate ice creams please".

The cashier handed them their ice cream and they both headed out. "Hey chee if I ever get a girlfriend and she hides a big secret from me will you tell me?" Cheyenne looked at him surprised from the question he had ask but suddenly had an answer.

"Yeah I'll tell you but it would probably be to late" namjoon looked at her confused "to late for what" "to late for her because I would slit her throat if she did anything to hurt you". Namjoon and Cheyenne let out large laughs at her comment. "I'm bad ass I know" Cheyenne said with a smile.

Soon Cheyenne got a text she pulled her phone out her pocket and looked at it. "Unknown who could that be" namjoon asked she shrugged her shoulders as she looked at the text and realized it's from jungkook. "It's jungkook" "I wonder what he wants" namjoon said with a smirk.

Giving her a "that's your man"look she looked at her phone again and saw another message "he wants me to go to his place for the project" namjoon smiled widely "oh okay" he winked at her and she hit his arm. "Stop thinking dirty he just send me the address so I'm heading there now okay".

"Okay have fun but not to much fun okay" namjoon laughed as Cheyenne walked towards the bus station. After she got on she notice two guys staring at her she felt there eyes travel her body giving her the creeps. After a while the bus came to a stop and she got off she can hear foot steps behind. Her so she sped up and arrived at jungkook's house.

It was large with a large gate she pressed the buzzer and it opened right away. She walked. In and was greeted by at least ten maids she walk around the house exploring. Then She found a door and opened it Cheyenne's eyes widen.

Jungkook was half naked with a towel wrapped around his waist. Water slowly dripped down his abs and it mad Cheyenne gulp. Soon she realized and blushed as she shut the door. (What did I just see) she thought as the image replays in her head.

Cheyenne stood patiently outside the door till it opened and jungkook stepped out with only shorts on. "I see you couldn't wait to see me chee" Cheyenne blushed even more "that was an accident let it go and put a shirt on".

Jungkook grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards his room and shut the door behind him. "Alright now that we're alone we can start the project" "oh yeah that impossible question what is love?". Cheyenne sat on the bed and jungkook sat beside her.

"Well have you dated someone before chee" "no what about you" "nope never" they both sighed. "How can we know what love is if we never been in love" Cheyenne said with a pout. "People kiss when there in love right" jungkook said with his finger on his chin "yeah why" "then that means we have to experience everything they do when there in love to know what it is".

"I get what your saying cookie" Cheyenne got so involved i her thoughts she didn't see what was coming next. Soon out of nowhere jungkoo's lips were attached to hers.