Chater 12

~A/N POV~
The birds are chirping and the sun is coming out. Cheyenne and Jungkook was sleeping peacefully until the sound of death woke them.

~Cheyenne POV~
I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock. I rubbed my eyes and shut it off then turned towards the sleeping bunny next to me. "Kookie wake up" I said in a soft voice slowly shaking him.

He opened his eyes and frowned "noooooooo I don't want to go" and with that he turned over and went back to sleep. He's such a little kid sometimes "Kookie you have to wake up school today" he opened his eyes again and closed them without saying a word and went back to sleep.

I swear I'm gonna kill this guy then it hit me "Kookie wake up or no cuddles,kisses,and no se-" I was cut off by him getting up and jumping on top of me "I'm up now I'm up now gimme kiss".

I smiled and pecked his lips then pushed him off of me. "Heyyyy one more please" I looked towards him and he gave me puppy eyes . "Fine" he leaned towards me and I pecked his lips again and got up from the bed.

I walked towards the closet and got my clothes and Jungkook left to his room to change his. After I was done getting ready I went down stairs I looked around and no signs of Jungkook.

"For fucks sake" I whisper to my self while walking to jungkooks room. I open the door to reveal a sleeping bunny. I look at the clock on his nightstand 7:00am we have thirty minutes left lord please help me.

I walked towards Jungkook and grabbed a pillow and hit him over his head with it non-stop till. "Ahh ok ok I'm up I'm up" I glare at him "come on we have thirty minutes left good thing your dressed".

Jungkook got out the bed grabbed his book bag and walked towards me "let's go" I smiled and we both went outside. We got into the car left to school.

~namjoon pov~
They are so gonna be late it's 7:26 there's no way there gonna make it. "Hey namjoon are they here yet?" Kylee asked me "no there not and old orange ass is out there waiting for them to be late".

We both sigh but then our eyes widen when we see the both of them running towards us full speed. I check the time 7:29 I reach my hand out for them and Jungkook grabs it and I pull them both in.

I check the time one last time 7:30 just in time "what took you guys so long" then Cheyenne glared at Jungkook while he just smiled. "Never mind I already know now let's get to class".

~time skip~

~Cheyenne POV~
I'm sitting in English with Jungkook and suddenly I feel a hand on my thigh. I look towards the person and see Jungkook smirking at me.

"Stop it" I whisper to him "what's the matter baby girl?" He whispers back innocently. I remove his hand and rolled my eyes and continued to pay attention in class.

Not soon after the ball ring for us to go to home  "wait class please think about this over spring break" the teacher said just getting yeah yeah's from the students and eye rolls.

Finally spring break a week of me not going to school and a week of me alone with my Kookie. I grabbed my things and left the classroom meeting up with Kylee in the halls. "Finally chee I never thought me.Edward would stop talking about her son".

I chuckle at her words "you know she always has a story to tell Kylee" "I don't know why though it's not like we wanna hear her life story". We both begin to laugh when suddenly I feel arms around my waist.

I turn my head to see Jungkook "oh hey Kookie" I smile at him and turn to Kylee who now is smirking. "I love this already" Kylee says with a large smile I roll my eyes at her and turn towards Kookie again.

"You ok?" "Yeah I'm ok I'm just tired let's go home" Jungkook says yawning after. I look towards Kylee and smile "see ya next time ok" "definitely" Kylee says waving at me.

Jungkook removes his hands from my waist and grabs my hand holding it softly. "Come on" he says smiling we walk out the building and head home.

After some time we arrive home and we walk in the house I head towards my room when suddenly Jungkook pulls my arm pressing my body against his.

"Finally now I can take those clothes off of you" he says with a smirk "hey you said you were tired" "I am tired tired of seeing you in those clothes let's go".

Jungkook picks me up and puts me on his shoulder and carry's me to the bed room. Once we get there he closes the door and puts me down.

"Ready babygirl" I smile at him "no" I run pass him and open the door. "Catch me if you can" I say laughing running full speed down the hall.

"Heyyyyyy this isn't fair" Jungkook yelled chasing after me. I leave his sight and hide in a room behind the door no way was I going under the bed or in the closet that's too easy.

~Jungkook POV~
I lose sight of Cheyenne but have a good idea of where she went. I walk towards a room all the way at the end of the hall around the Conner.

I open the door wide and walk inside "Cheyenne where are you I know your in here" I walk towards the bed and look under it she wasn't there then I look in the closet no sign of her. Then I get an idea I hold my breath and bingo found her.

~Cheyenne POV~
I was breathing heavily and my heart was pounding as his footsteps go closer to my hiding spot. Soon the foot steps stop did he leave then the door closes quickly and he grabs me.

I swear my life flashed before my eyes so fast I saw my grandkids grandkids. I sigh in grief "noooo" I wiggle trying to get out of his grip but no use. "Oh yes babygirl now let's get back to where we were".

Jungkook walks back to his room and closes the door and locks it. "No escaping this time" Jungkook says throwing me on to the bed and climbing on top of me.

"You have to be punished babygirl let's see how we're gonna do this hmmm?"