Chapter 11

~A/N POV~
"Jungkook we just did it your still horny!?" Jungkook smirked and kissed Cheyenne roughly.

"Kookie nooo" Cheyenne whined Jungkook pouted and pulled her closer to him "come on". "No your gonna take away my walking abilities" Jungkook chuckled and sighed.

"Fine but just wait till tomorrow" Jungkook said with a smirk Cheyenne gulped. After cleaning themselves Cheyenne and Jungkook left the bathroom to sleep.

~next morning Day of incident~

~Cheyenne POV~
I wake up and Jungkook is peacefully sleeping next me I quietly stare at him for a while till. "How long are you gonna stare at me sleep" I jumped a little and giggled "it's your fault your so cute" did I actually just say that.

Jungkook smirked and pecked my lips "I know" Jungkook said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and started to get up when Jungkook pulled me back down onto the bed. "Yah kookie  let me go" "no you owe me remember"

My eyes widen oh crap "nooo kookie I don't want to" "but you promised" Jungkook pouted at me and I smiled at him. "How about I give you a kiss now and extra later" Jungkook stayed silent for a while then spoke.

"Ok" I pecked jungkooks lips and got ready to get up when he pulled me back down but this time on top of him. He attached his lips to mine and caressed my back. He continued to kiss me passionately and soon I begin to feel something poking my stomach.

I removed my lips from his and gasped of air then looked down and saw his large bulge. "K-kookie come on let me go" Jungkook sighed and let me go.

"Finally" I said as I got up and walked to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After I was done I walked out and went to the closet and took my clothes off and started to change when a pair of hands wrapped around me.

"Kookie what do you want let me change" "I like you with only a shirt on" he said pressing his body against mine. "J-Jungkook" I moaned unexpectedly I felt him put his lips on my neck and suck on it lightly.

I moaned lightly and Jungkook turned my body and kissed me pressing my body against the closet door. Jungkook lifted me up still kissing me I ran my fingers through his hair still kissing him.

Then he started to grind himself on to me making me moan more "j-Jungkook ah~" then there was a knock on the door Jungkook sighed and put me down walking towards it and cracking it open so who ever it was wouldn't see me half dressed.

I quickly got dressed fully I had on a white crop top black sweats and black sneakers. Then Jungkook closed the  door "it was the maid breakfast is HEY!! Who said you can get dressed" "I did I have to go see kylee today and namjoon we're gonna hang out."

Jungkook sighed and walked up to me and hugged me "please don't leave me here" jungkook faked cried and that made me smile.

"You'll be fine Kookie" jungkook sighed and let me go and pecked my lips. "Alright Kookie bye bye" "bye but be ready for when you come back".

I nodded my head and left the room leaving Jungkook in it alone then I left the house to see kylee and namjoon.

~Jungkook POV~

It's been ten minutes since my babygirl left and I'm dying of boredom. I go to my room and walk to my gaming station I stared to play my game and lost track of time.

My stomach growled "sorry boys play this next game without me I'm gonna go eat I'm starving". I walked out my room to the kitchen and made my self a sandwich I give it five stars.

Then suddenly I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist from behind. "Jagi?" I turned and saw jamela I pushed her away from me and furrowed my brows.

"What the hell are you doing I have a girlfriend" "I don't care she doesn't have to know about us" "not gonna happen" I said coldly.

Then out of no where she started to kiss me I try to move her away but in the position I was in it was too hard.

~Cheyenne POV~

I walked into the house and heard some noise coming from the kitchen I walked towards there and see jamela and Jungkook kissing.

A tear went down my face not from sadness anger I'm not stupid I know exactly what's going on hear. "YAH BITCH WHAT THE FUCK?!" Jamela jumped to the sound of my voice and so did Jungkook.

Quickly Jungkook spoke "its not what it looks like" he said in a shaky voice. "It's exactly what it looks like" jamela said smirking. I walked up to jamela and smiled "I hope this feels good" I said calmly before I slapped the shit out of her.

Then pushing her to the grown stomping on her face leaving her bruised up. Jungkook grabbed me and took me to the living room.

"Babe calm down she learned her lesson ok" I looked at him and glared "don't think I forgot about you" I raised my hand at him and he flinched.

I stoped and put my hand down and hugged him and I felt his tears in my shoulder "b-babe I'm s-sorry I-I h-hope your not mad at me" Jungkook sobbed and it hurt my heart.

"I'm not mad at you Kookie I know it's not your fault." Jungkook tighten the hug and I rubbed his back to calm him down.

"Come on lets go to my room" I said softly Jungkook nodded and we both walked there. Jungkook laid down on the bed and I laid with him cuddling him.

"Babe" "yes" I said softly "can I have a kiss" "not after you wash your mouth cause I'm not kissing what she did".

Jungkook laughed and got up and washed his mouth in the bathroom then came back and laid back next to me. "Now can I get a kiss" "fine" I said smiling.

I pecked his lips and he pushed his lips against mine making us kiss again. He moved his leg on top of my body and I placed my arms around his neck.

Jungkook placed his lips on my neck sucking lightly I moaned softly into his ear. "D-don't do that" he said breathing heavy. I smirked and moaned into his ear again then quickly he hovered over me.

He kissed my lips roughly and pushed my legs open. Jungkook took his shirt off and mine as well then our pants after. He started to kiss me again rubbing himself on to me.

Jungkook slid his hand into my panties I moaned loudly then Jungkook pulled my panties off and took off his boxers.

Jungkook rubbed his tip on to me and I moaned again then out of no where he shoved him self into me "DADDY!" I yelled Jungkook smirked as he thrusted quickly at an inhuman speed.

Soon his moves got sloppy I can tell he was close and so was I after a few More thrust we I came and Jungkook came onto my stomach.

Jungkook plopped his body next to mine and breathed heavy. I turn towards my phone and checked the time 11:34pm.

Holy shit we have school tomorrow I got up and headed towards the bathroom and Jungkook followed. Then I started the shower and so did Jungkook.

Jungkook grabbed the soap and pressed his body against mine from behind "let me wash you" he rubbed the soap in his hands and he rubbed his hands on my breast.

I moaned and took his hands off of me "stop it" "why you liked it let me just do one more please" "fine" I sighed.

Jungkook rubbed the soap in his hands and then started to rub my clit slowly making me moan again. "J-Jungkook ah~" "whats wrong babygirl" "s-sto-" before I can finish he shoved his finger inside of me causing me to moan loudly.

"D-daddy" I moaned and grabbed jungkooks penis rubbing it quickly. He moaned into my ear and kept moving his fingers in and out the faster he went the faster I went.

Soon we both came after that we cleaned ourselves went to lay down in bed. Jungkook wrapped his arms around me and I pecked his lips slowly.

"Mm again" Jungkook said with us eyes closed I pecked his lips again and Jungkook pushed my body into his deepening the kiss. Soon he pulled back and smiled at me i closed my eyes and went to sleep.