Chapter 8

(2 days before incident)

Jungkook POV
I wake up to my mother screaming my name I get out of bed and walk towards the kitchen. "Jungkook I'm going on a trip for work and your gonna be home alone we'll not really alone the maids are here but you know what I mean."

I stared at her silently "Well bye" she waved at me and I smiled and waved back. Finally the house to myself wait I don't even know where or when she's coming back.

I shrug my shoulders and walk back to my room unable to fall back asleep. I turn my game on to play overwatch.

N/A POV
Cheyenne woke up to the sun beams on her face. She wiped her eyes and yawned tiredly as she got up off her bed.

She walked towards the kitchen and saw her mom making breakfast. "Good morning Cheyenne sweetie" Cheyenne made a confused face and spoke "what did you do?".

Her mother laughed as she walked over to the table and set a plate down. "Come sit nothings wrong I just want to give you something good today".

Cheyenne walked over to the seat slowly and sat she looked up at her and squinted her eyes. "Yeah you can't fool me what do you want" Cheyenne says in a curious tone.

Her mother sighs as she sits in the seat next to Cheyenne she placed her hand on hers and held it tightly. "I'm going in a business trip and I won't be back for two months your gonna have to stay at a friends house".

Cheyenne's eyes widen as she pulls her hand away from her mothers. "Are you kidding me when are you leaving!?".

"In a few hours" Cheyenne sighs and gets out of the seat and starts to walk towards her room. "Cheyenne I'm sorry I have too please understand!" Her mother shouted as she closed her room door slamming it.

Cheyenne plopped her body onto her bed and sighed. She began to think of who she can stay with for two months kylee? Jungkook?

Her body shot up as she thought of jungkook "I can stay with him he's my b-boyfriend" she said with excitement.

She quickly shifted her body to the side of her bed and grabbed her phone and texted jungkook.

~Text~
Cheyenne:Hey

Kookie: good morning baby girl

Cheyenne: so my mom is leaving for two months and I was wondering if I can stay at your house.

Kookie: sure anything to be with you 😉

Cheyenne:don't be weird

Kookie:awww come on anyway when are you coming sooner the better

Cheyenne: how's today??

Kookie: perfect just like you

Cheyenne: Stop I can smell the cheese from here

Kookie: why are you so mean anyway hurry and get over here

~end of text~

~A/N POV~

Cheyenne hurry's and scatters across her room slamming her clothes in a suitcase. As she finishes her room door opens and her mother walked in.

"Looks like your almost all set to go" Cheyenne nods her head as she starts to close her suitcase. Her mother walks up to her and hugs her tightly "I'm gonna miss you Cheyenne I love you so much stay safe ok".

Cheyenne can feel wet drops fall onto her back she quickly hugs her mom tighter. "I'll miss you too mom" Cheyenne pulls her away from her and smiles "go before you miss your flight okay".

Her mother nods and hugs her one more time and walks out. Cheyenne smiles as she grabs her suitcase and heads out for jungkook's house.

~magical time skip~

Cheyenne enters jungkook's house and quickly he hugs her. "Jesus kookie I seen you yesterday why are you hugging me?"

Jungkook pulls back and smiles "I'm just happy to see my girlfriend" he winks and turns Cheyenne into a blushing mess melting her heart almost.

He chuckles as he grabs her hand "come on your gonna sleep in my room" Cheyenne pulls her hand away and stares at him with squinted eyes.

"Nope not happening" jungkook looks at her and smirks "what scared I might touch you?". Cheyenne crosses her arms "yes that's why we're not sleeping together" "but we already slept together".

Cheyenne covers her face with both her hands and turns away from him while she blushes. Jungkook steps towards her and grabs her waist as he pulls her close to him.

"Aww don't be shy" Jungkook slowly places his lips on her neck giving her light kisses. "S-Stop it kookie" Cheyenne can feel him smirk on her skin he removes his lips and smiles. "Fine whatever you want babygirl."

Jungkook takes Cheyenne to a room right across from his and puts her suitcase in it. "Alright babygirl if you need me I'm literally five steps away". He gives her his signature bunny smile as her walks out.

Cheyenne gets settled in the room and throws herself on the bed. She lets out a large sigh as she looks up at the ceiling.

Cheyenne suddenly feels the bed sink next to her she instantly looks and see jungkook. "Kookie what are you doing" he shifts himself on top of her and smirks.

Cheyenne can feel her heart pounding as she takes a huge gulp. Jungkook slowly leans in and presses his lips against hers.

Cheyenne wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him closer to her. Jungkook breaks the kiss and smiles "this is gonna be a fun two months huh."

Cheyenne smiles and winks at him "definitely" jungkook goes back in for another kiss when he here's someone clear there throat in front of the door.

He turns to see and his eyes widen "What are you doing here!?"

(Sorry for not updating lately I promise I will more regularly. AnYwAy HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!

WE STAN THE BUNNY KOOKIE!!!💜💜💜