Chapter 9

1 day before incident

~A/N POV~

Cheyenne looks towards the door and sees a tall female with long dark brown hair and a short skin tight black dress cheyenne swore if she was to bend over her entire ass would be out. Jungkook gets off the bed and walks up to the lady "i said what are you doing here jamela?".

jamela smiles as she speaks "your mother thought you might be lonely so she told me to stay here with you till she comes back" jamela look pass jungkook and smirks at cheyenne "i see you have replaced me though".

Jungkook looks back at cheyenne and look back at jamela "no one can replace you and your evil ass. jamela glares at him and turns to walk away jungkook watches her as she enters another room in the house. Jungkook walks back to the bed and plops himself next to cheyenne and sighs in grief.

"who was that" cheyenne askes with a curious face "thats my ex girlfriend dont worry about her though i would never choose her over you". Cheyenne smiles at his choice of words and turns towards him and cuddles him in her arms. Jungkook smiles and closes his eyes but then opens them when he notices the door is still open.

he escapes cheyenne's cuddles and go to close the door then returns to cuddle with her placing her head on his chest.

~cheyenne's POV~

I can hear his heart beat in my ear as i hold on tight to him my eyes close after a while and i fall asleep. The feeling of his hand moving up an down my back sends shivers down my spine because with each stroke he gets closer and closer to my ass.

Suddenly i wake up to a knock on the door i look up at jungkook and he goes to open it. I sit up as he opens the door and on the other side was one of his many maids. "what do you want" jungkook says in a sleepy voice "lunch is ready sir" the maid says in a sweet voice "alright will be there in a minute".

jungkook closes the door and jumps on top of me i laugh at his actions "hey didn't you hear her kookie" jungkook pecks my lips "yes and that's gonna have to wait for right now ok baby girl" i can hear the lust in his voice it makes me sweat a little.

"nope im hungry" i say as i push him off of me and to the other side of the bed. I get up and jungkook back hugs me and puts his chin on my shoulder "your no fun jagi" i tap his head and walk out the room and he follows behind me. As we get to the kitchen i see jamela siting there eating already i feel jungkook grab my hand as we walk towards the table and sit down.

Jamela looks at me and smiles "i didnt get your name" "its cheyenne" "what a nice name" i smile at her and look at jungkook he sighs in grief. we both started to eat but while eating i can feel jamela's intense stares i understand that im dating her ex but i think she has a problem with staring.

I finish my food and leave the table as im walking back to my room i feel a hand grab my wrist i turn to see jamela. I pull my hand away from her and step back the evil grin on her face causes my hairs to stand. "listen up ok keyenne jungkook is mine and i will have you are just a phase that he is going through ok so dont get attached."

I can feel my blood boiling and my fist forming "excuse me?" "you heard me" the only thought going through my had was punch this bitch in her face and walk away but i decide not to. "listen sweet heart im going to need you to stay away from MY boyfriend so that way i wouldn't have to slap you ok" i say in a bubbly tone to piss her off.

As i walk away i hear her scoff and slam her door shut as i walk in my room i feel hands around my waist. I smile and turn to see jungkook "yes kookie" he pouts at me "i dont wanna be alone come with me jagi-ah~" "fine" jungkook makes a bunny smile and pulls me into his room.

I plop myself on his bed and he crawls on top of me with a smirk on his face "oh no you don't " he frowns "can i at least have a kiss please" i nod my head and he kisses me slowly. I break the kiss and smile "ok now go play your game" jungkook sighs and moves to the side of me and cuddles me from behind. " I dont wanna play the game i wanna cuddle with you" i giggle and turn towards him and peck his lips.