UwU chapter 1 timeee!!!!!!

heyyyy its meee im noah uwu im the author this is an adopted by mcr story owo hope you enjoy uwu *yeemo dab*

I woke up in the orphanage and was screaming. I had a nightmare about my parents who were abusive btw. They died when I was 10 in a car crash. I ran to the bathroom nd cut myself. I saw blood dripping down my arm and freaked out because I had no bandages left! Oh no! What will I do now? I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey emo faggot hurry up in there!" Sarah the bully said. I hated her. >:( She was mean.

I washed the blood off my arms. The blood was dry already. Okay that was good. I went downstairs and ate breakfast. Miss Jackson uwu get the reference? the orphanage lady started speaking.

"Hey there's going to be some celebrities, they're musicians, they're looking for a kid."

Two minutes later, I saw 4 people walk in. I didn't pay attention to them because no one wanted me, especially not a celebrity.

"Excuse me?" A familiar voice said. I looked up and saw My Chemical Romance standing there.

"Woah! You're Gerard Way! And Frank Iero! And uh Mikey Way and Ray Toro! Wow! Why are you here?" I asked.

"We wanted to adopt a kid." Frank said. "You seemed cool. I think we found the kid we want. What's your name?"

"I'm Noah, I'm 13."

So then they talked to Miss Jackson and I packed up my stuff and they took me to their house. When we got outside, my jaw dropped. It was huge! It looked like the size of the white house!

"I get to live here?" I asked.

"Yeah." Gerard said.

UwU time skip

"Hey do you need new clothes?" Gerard asked as he walked into my room.

"Yeah how did you know?" I asked.

"I don't know. Wanna go to the mall?" He asked.

"Yeah sure."

We all went to the mall and they brought me to Hot Topic. We were also screaming the lyrics to Black Veil Brides songs in the car. I got a bunch of black shirt at Hot Topic. And then I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry." I said.

"It's fine." The person said. I knew that voice.

"Oh my god crank that frank?" I asked.

"Are you a fan?" He asked.

"Oh my god yes! Can I take a picture with you?" I asked.

"Yes." He said. I went up to Gerard and gave him my phone. Crank that frank stared at Gerard.

"Woah you're Gerard Way!!" He exclaimed. Gerard took a picture of crank that frank and me doing the yeemo dab. Crank that frank talked to mcr for a bit and then we paid for my clothes. Crank that frank had to leave and mcr and me went up to the food court and got pizza.

"Hey Noah do you like Fall Out Boy?" Ray asked.

"Yes." I said.

Patrick Stump walked up to us.

"No way!" I yelled. I hugged him. He was such a smol boi, I couldn't believe I was meeting him.

We went home and I was happy after meeting Patrick Stump.

"Hey we need to sign you up for a school." Frank said.

"Okay." I said. So we did. I went to bed that night and woke up screaming again. I cut myself but didn't have any bandages. No!

I didn't know where to go so I went downstairs. Everyone was still down there.

"Hey I cut myself."

Everyone gasped.

"I can help you, I used to cut myself too." Ray said. He brought me up to his room and helped me. From that night on, I decided I wouldn't let my parents control my life.

UwU OwO did you like that chapterrrr