CHAPTER 17 : OFFICIAL

XANTHIOUS POV

"P6,000 mayor."

I hand my card to the cashier and get the bouquet.

"Thanks."

I stop in the flower shop to buy my girl a green roses, I found out that she's damn obsessed with mint green things.

I can't wait to see her, I don't know what to do when I give this roses. I drove as fast as I can on the way to her dormitory.

I pulled out my phone and dial her number.

"I'm going downstair."

'Damn! Her voice is such a beautiful like her.'

"Would you like me to carry you sweetie?"

'Mweehehehehe!'

"Ha?!" she says exasperatedly.

"Hakdog. Do you want hakdog?" I stop myself bursting out laughing.

"What the fuck are you talking?!"

'Galet gustong manakit?!'

"I said do you want hotdog?" pag-uulit ko.

Hindi kaagad siya sumagot, mukhang pinag-iisipan.

"Is that Jumbo?" mahina niyang usal.

"It's times two bigger than jumbo HAHAHAHA!"

"Tooot tooot tooot!" the call ended

'Is she angry?'

"Pft HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA MY DEAR SWEETIE YOU WANT MY HOT DOG? HAHA--- OUCH!!'

"What the fuck?!" I cursed when someone kick the back of my knee.

"What did you say?! Your hotdog?!" I turn around and saw the love of my life creasing her forehead and her eyes are disappearing.

'Oh ghad! I'm sorry for the cuss
my dear sweetie!"

I calm myself down and switch my emotion to a serious mode.

"I'm sorry, This is for you." inabot ko ang bulaklak sa kanya. Nagpipigil ako ng tawa nang umiwas siya ng tingin.

"I'm not dying." nagulat ako sa sinabi niya.

"I'm giving you these because I filled it with full of love for you." ngumisi ako ng malapad sa kanya.

Hinawakan ko ang kamay niya, pero agad niya ring binawi. Tinignan ko ng maayos ang kanyang kamay na tila na nginginig.

'She doesn't want my flowers.'

I avoided her glances, I felt my heart is aching, I don't know but I guess my being rejected.

"T-thanks."

My mood brightens when she get the flowers in my hand. Nagkaroon ako ng tyansang titigan siya ng matagal, as usual wearing a mask again. she is wearing a simple white dress and a pair of black flat shoes. Her hair left untie. My smiled widened when I saw the necklace I gave to her.

"You look beautiful dear. Let's go?"

I am really amazed by her beauty though she hid the half part of her face. Doon ko lang nakitang may bitbit pala siya ng dalawang paper bags at hawak pa rin ang bulaklak.

"Let me carry that." tukoy ko sa mga bitbit niya.

Binigay niya ang iba sa akin habang sa kanya naman ang iba pa. Pinasok namin yun sa loob ng passenger seat.