Entry 1

tommy said he doesn't actually have a vlog knife but i feel like he deserves one

~~~

*Tommy POV*

As expected from sleeping in a car, I woke up sore.

My eyes flickered open to take in the first rays on the sunrise, groaning as I adjusted my body out of its cramped up form. The planner and pen had been taken out from my hands, and glancing outside, I could see the surreal surface of the surprisingly clear water reflect the morning sun. I blinked the sleep out of my eyes, stretching as much as the enclosed space would allow me.

"Good morning, Tommy!" Tubbo chirped, smiling as he gave me a quick wave. "I found some Breakfast; Want some?" In his lap were a small variety of granola bars, and glancing back to the front, I saw the glove box open and completely raided. Smirking, I extended an arm to him, and he gracelessly tossed some into my open palm.

"Thanks," I mumbled, still groggy and trying to fight off my rather long sleep, ignoring how my damp clothes clung to my skin for now. Tubbo continued smiling, completely dry, probably having changed while I slept, sitting in a now glass-free back seat. With some difficulty I managed to pry the packaging open, practically drooling as I stuffed it into my mouth, expecting at least a plain bar. It was not.

"Like it?" Tubbo chuckled, watching me choke on the hard, stale, and probably expired health bar. "I already ate all the chocolate chip, so sorry about that." I gave him the best glare I could muster so early in the morning, and he bent over into a quick fit of giggles before tossing me another bar to my lap.

"I was just kidding!" Tubbo whined through his small fit of laughter, stretching their arms to the car's ceiling. "You don't have to be so upset." I huffed playfully, eyeing the new bar, which as I assumed, was still a health bar, just with some chocolate in it.

"You're lucky I'm not in the mood to fight you," I pretended to grumble, avoiding letting Tubbo see my own smile as I shoved the new bar into my famished body, the taste bland, yes, but I devoured it nonetheless. I even finished the bars from before, chatting about nothing in particular as I ate and gazed out into the now visible street.

It was rather narrow, the water definitely having fallen to at least half of what it was last night, and clear enough to see the multitude of gaping cracks in the asphalt. The remnants of buildings lay caved into theirselves, only a select few boasting still-standing walls, but I was more than certain nobody would dare enter them. Tubbo and I had made that unfortunate mistake when we camped in the arcade for the last two weeks, the rest of the building caving in on us and trapping us inside as water steadily crashed in, flooding the building entirely. 

I'm still not sure how I'm alive, honestly.

"You should change," Tubbo eventually said from the backseat, handing me an over-sized uniform from the arcade, that while both horrendously ugly and dirty, was dry. I nodded grimly, all too aware of the fact that sleeping in soaked clothes probably wasn't the best, but in my defense, I was sure that if I had tried I most likely would have collapsed in the road and never gotten back up. This did not stop my sniffling.

With aching legs I got out into the street, the quiet still eerie to me even after three weeks. It felt awkward changing in the open, but then again, there wasn't a soul in sight as I did so as quickly as I could, rolling up the cuffs of my baggy pants. The shirt hung loosely on me, making me seem even thinner than I probably already was, its bright green color easy to pick out in the wasteland. I glanced around again. Nobody.

"Done?" Tubbo asked, turning to face me when I clicked the car door back open to slip inside. He snorted when he saw how ridiculous I looked, but said nothing more, but did put down his rubix cube as I rested my body against the headrest, the sogginess of the seats having dried significantly.