Dally #1

You had been cooped up in your house for 3 weeks, as you had been grounded. You were supposed to be grounded for 4 but you decided that you just couldn't stay away from dally any longer, so you snuck out of the window and started walking to bucks to find dally. When you showed up dally answered the door as there wasn't any party going on that night and buck was gone for the weekend. You ran into his arms and stayed there for what felt like forever. He then took your hand and led you up the stairs to his room. He asked you what you were doing there and told you that you probably shouldn't be here because being caught with him is what got you in trouble in the first place, seeing how darry liked dally, but did not like the idea of him going steady with you.
"I could wait to see you for another week," you said with a slight pink tint on your cheeks. He only chuckled and swept you into his arms. You two laid on the bed and he just held you as you talked about random things. Old memories, what you want to do with your lives in the future. You guys talked until you fell asleep. You woke up to the sun barely coming up and realized that you had stayed out all night.
"Oh shit," you whisper yelled, which woke dallas up.
"What, what's wrong," he groaned.
"My ass is grass dally, thats what's wrong," you said, sarcasm practically dripping from your mouth. Surely enough darry was waiting for you when you got home and so was another 2 weeks of staying home

Hey guys welcome to my first outsiders book! This is one of my first actual imagines so please excuse the awfulness. If you have any tips that would make this book better or ✨visually pleasing✨ please leave a comment or message me, I'd love to make this book better in any way, shape, or form. But I hope you liked this one.