Friends, head bumping, form class (Chapter 2)

A/N: I decided to Ship my friend Kayley with a celebrity she obsesses over "Alexander Ludwig". I hope you enjoy Kayley ;3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Chapter 2
-----------------

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXIIIIIIIIIIIII!" I hear a shrill voice call my name.

Suddenly a girl bumps into me, making me fall into a pole. A thud hits my head. Bang. I drag my hand to my head and rub the back of it, feeling a slight bump. In front of me, i see a girl with brown and blonde hair stand in front of me. She has tanned-ish skin and looks youthful. As i look at her i realize:

"Kayley you really had to bump into me and make me hit my head didn't you?" right then i facepalmed.
"Yeah totally, come on the others are waiting for you already" she held her small hand out "Plus i can't keep Alexander waiting" she giggled.

On the other hand, i just laughed in my head. She really loves this boy in our group called Alexander Ludwig, very, very delirious about him. He is pretty handsome...but he isn't my type...
I don't like attaching to people in a romantic way.

So i grab her hand and she pulls me up, i balance on my black, funky rollerskates. We start travelling to the school, going down alleyways, over hills and across roads, entering a fancy gate into the school courtyard...

and what i see is a huge mansion overtowering us.

The mansion is vast, with huge white pillars going up until it stops at a fancy roof that sheltered the entrance. Shiny, clear, glass windows are embedded in the thick walls of the school. In front of the mansion is a circle of bushes, housing a small lake in the middle, surrounded by 3 benches and one huge bench. But what i see on the huge bench are...

My friends.

"Bexi!~" I hear a scream of joy call me name. Alyssa.
"Hi Bexi!" A girl with a melodic voice says. Amanda.
"Finally you came" Someone sighs. Jasper.
"Took you long enough" A mature voice says. Alexander. Kayley's crush.
"Nice to see you back" An innocent voice dances into my ears. Sophie, one of my best friends along with Kayley.
My vision gets covered up with people squeezing me.

In front of me, I see Alyssa, but her blonde, lengthy hair covers my face. However, I can see the hipster glasses that she wears on top of her brown eyes. She wears a black, sparkly, long-sleeved top along with a pair of white jeggings, shielding her skinny legs.
Next to me, I glance at Amanda. She looks alot like Alyssa, but she has ice-blue eyes and longer eyelashes. She wears no glasses or braces to bling up her face. Looking down, i see that she is wearing denim shorts. Then i look up again and get envious of her plain, white t-shirt that says 'I ain't no peace-breaker~~' and means it. Over her t-shirt, she wears a denim jacket, standing out from everyone else's jackets (if they wear them of course)

"You two look lovely today" I cheer happily "And your hair looks nice Alyssa"
"But i prefer your onyx, curly hair which has loads of volume in it" She pouts "I want volume"
I chuckle.

I break away from their grasp and try to see what everyone else is wearing.

Jasper wears a plain grey t-shirt and wears a leather jacket. He also wears black Jeans, matching his black 'Justin Bieber hair'. My glance goes down and i see that he is wearing black converse.
On the other hand, Alexander wears a blue checkered shirt and a pair of jeans, covering the shirt with a black coat. His sandy-blonde hair tops his head.

"Doesn't he look so sexy aa~~h" Kayley whispers in my ear.
"Not my type Kayley, he is all yours" I reply sternly.

Behind me, stands my crazy, innocent friend Sophie. I walk over to her and squeeze her to death. Not literally.

Her outfit stands out from the others, with a purple and white gradient blouse which covers her arms and a purple skirt. She also wears a white tie with the blouse and knee high socks. I look at her feet and she wears black ballet flats.

Then i realize that i forgot what kayley is wearing. So i just walk over to her and see that she is wearing a light blue sweater with black knee-high leggings. She looks like a model with her tanned-ish skin and brown and blonde hair.

I look at my watch. 8:45am i say in my head.

"Guys, school starts in 15 minutes" I shout
"So does my modelling shoot" Kayley replies

So she is a model. I knew it.

"I will see you guys at second period" I say then I walk off.

We have the same timetable as last year...and the same form configuration:

2-A = Alexander and Sophie
2-B = Me and Kayley
2-C = Amanda and Alyssa
2-D = Jasper

So Jasper is on his own again...