Stories, Shopping, questions (Chapter 8)

Chapter 8
---------------

4:50pm
------------

"So that was what happened" Gabrielle told me
I sit there, on the couch in Kayley's room, with everyone else, investigating and analyzing in my head.
"So he just took you into an alleyway and bit you?" Teagan said with a confused tone "But vampires aren't real Gaab" Tea just suddenly hugged her.

Kayley stands up.

"Guys the beginning of year ball is tomorrow, we need to get dresses and tuxedos for you two boys" Kayley excitedly explains
"You would look beautiful anyway Kayley" Alexander the flirter...

I make a face of disgust and anger. I would prefer it if they didn't flirt. I guess it would take our mind off things if we did go shopping.

"Yeah, lets go shopping" I tell everyone

Everyone prepared themselves. Luckily, i had about £250 in my purse incase of emergency. No one was ready after 10 minutes but before 5 minutes had gone past.

"We should be in groups just incase" Gaab says

So we were all split into groups.

"I want to be with Teagan" Gaab mutters..."I feel safe around her"
"Interesting Gaab" Tea says. She smiles at Gaab, making her smile back.

Yes, everyone is happy.

List for the groups of the 'beginning of year' shopping trip:

Bexi, Gaab, Tea
Kayley, Alexander, Sophie
Jasper, Alyssa, Amanda

I glance at the list and make no regrets.

We walk outside of Kayley's mansion and i look back, looking at the building. It seems to be made out of quartz and brick. Kayley's limo is still waiting out there, like it expected us to come out here. Behind it were two other limos, one black and one navy blue.

"I decided to get two other limos" Kayley Smirks "Bexi, Gabrielle and Teagan will be in the Black one and Jasper, Alyssa and Amanda will be in the navy blue one"
"And you and Alexander will torture sophie in the white one, lovely" I sarcastically reply

"Pfft come on" Everyone tells me

We all walk into our limos and go to the mall...

2 hours later, 6:45
----------------------------
"BEX THIS BLACK DRESS SUITS YOU!" Gaab screams in my ear
"Is it because it suits her hair colour?" Tea asks
"YES IT SUITS HER TOO MUCH!" She replies

I just stand there in a black strapless dress with a black boddice decorated with black swirls for texture. The skirt went past my feet and dragged behind me, made out of silk, two black feathers on the back of  the bottom of the boddice.

"It does look pretty sexy" a male voice said

I look around and see Jasper standing there at the door of the girl's changing rooms

"and may i ask why you are standing there?" I scowl.
"Well my group were all talking about girly things" He answers "you guys are more mature"

I smile at him. He turns red. Teagan and Gaab just laugh their heads off because of how red his face is. Everyone is happy and that is what i want.

After that, Gaab tries on her dress, a red and black dress with a twirly collar and a bow on the chest. It has a pleated skirt, the front and back in a semi-circle formation, the rest of it red ruffles. At the bottom are black ruffles. She looks stunning.

Then, Teagan went in the changing rooms to try on a green dress with a green and gold decorated boddice and a green silk pleated skirt, with lace sleeves (green).

Both of them just look stunning.

"Well we have the sexy three here now"

7:30pm
------------

I get a text from my mom to tell me to come home.
"Guys i have to go home now" I sadly say "Everyone has their dresses and tuxes right?"
"Yas" everyone replies in Sync

Impressive.

I wave everyone goodbye and exit the door of the mall, holding my bag with my dress in for tomorrow...

"Such a sad goodbye...such a sad evening isn't it?"

I look behind me to see a boy in a hoodie and jeans. He looks up and his eyes shimmer...Sapphire.

Jake.

But his eyes don't stay sapphire for long...but turn into crimson red.

"What do you want Jake? I need to get home like now" I ask

He smiles, showing his straight, white teeth. "To be honest i just wanted to ask you something" He replies

"and that is?" I huff
"Meet me tomorrow at the alleyway near the school after lunch"
I walk up to him and pin him against the wall
"Are you dumb? that isn't a que-" I get interrupted

He just disappeared.

This isn't going to turn out well...