Possession, confusion, darkness (Chapter 7.5)

Gabrielle's P.o.v
-------------------------
"All i remember was my screams...when my insides felt like they were being teared out. When i wasn't controlling my body anymore.."

I remember walking out of P.E with Jake, his arm linked with mine. Seducing me to try and follow him to an alleyway outside the school.
His words tingling my ears.
Bexi's death stares as she walked out with a pain to her stomach.

I followed Jake outside the mansion, knowing that he needed me to do something. Whatever it was, i would do it for him, for the one i love. His hand intertwined mine, making me blush, making me want to do something with him. My face went warm, my heart-rate increasing. I was confused. He wasn't happy. Why wasn't he happy? Why did his hand intertwine with mine if he wasn't happy with it?

Did he even love me back?

This was more important than spending time with Maddie and her friends in 11th grade.
Maddie was supposed to be with her friends in 11th grade. Not me.

An underling.

I deserved to be with Jake, not that Bexi girl he always hangs out with. The otaku.

We went down the alleyway, the shadows empowering it. I didn't know how to react at first. Were we going to have a make-out session? or something more frightening..?

He took my jacket off and i shivered...

he just suddenly kissed my neck.

But i realized...i felt something bite my neck.

Jake. Biting my neck?

I tried to push him off but he wouldn't get off. I felt him sucking the blood out of me. My head whizzed. I got confused. All i remembered was my screams...when i felt my insides being teared out. When i wasn't controlling my body anymore...

and my whole world went to black...

I woke up on the ground, Jake looking down at me. I lifted up my arms and saw that they were pale...too pale. I felt throbbing at the back of my head.

But then...i got up...and my body wasn't mine anymore...

It was Jake's.

My body belonged to him now.

I was being...

possessed...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: A tiny filler to make you guys think for a while :3 Ehehehe... some authors can be so evil

~Rebecca---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------