High Jump Competition Secrets (Chapter 6)

Chapter 6
-------------

10 minutes later...

Me and Kayley walk out of the girl's changing rooms with our hairs in high ponytails. We wear a navy-blue top and pair of shorts with white outlines at the rim which go down to halfway down our thighs.
We see Gabrielle and Maddie walk out with the same uniform, but their hair are in buns and the shorts go to the bottom of their butts.

We all walk to the sports hall where we see the boys in their P.E uniforms and a high jumping place set up. High jump. My favourite.
I smile and Kayley sees that i am and get the wrong idea.

"You like what Jake is wearing don't you?" Kayley whispers in my ear. I snap out of my smiley-daydreams of high-jump and death stare at Kayley
"I'm sorry don't kill me!" Kayley whimpers

Gabrielle and Maddie walk in, the boys staring at them. We show a face of disgust at them.

"Helllooo" We hear Jake say to us
"Hi Jake" I finally smile at him for the first time

I glare at him and his face goes all red.

"Don't get the wrong idea, i'm going to beat you today, i am good at high-jump" I smirk

Kayley's P.o.v
----------------------
I look at Bexi and Jake and secretly get my phone out to text the others:

KaytheTribute: I think Bexi is really starting to despise Jake..
AlextheCareer: Don't worry about it, it is the start of a new love :3
SophiexLen: I have known Bex for a long time \o3o/ she usually hates new people
AlyssaluvsBexi: Remember when she met us? She really despised us
AmandathePanda: Her only friend was Sophie xD
SophiexLen: Mhhm...\OuO/
JaspertheBeanieMan: She hated me because i was friends with Sophie when we first met, she is very overprotective...

I turn my phone off and wonder if she will ever get attached to Jake...

Bexi's P.o.v
----------------

I land on my feet, feeling the mat below me.
"The winner so far with the highest height is Rebecca Ventica" I hear my teacher say.I stand up and I bow sarcastically to show Jake that I can win.

"The next person is Jake!" I hear them say cheerfully.

The teacher sets the pole height to 2.5m.

I sit down on the bench, glaring at Jake, making sure that he is too uncomfortable...

Jake's P.o.v
-----------------

"I will beat you" I hear her voice in my mind telling me to lose, telling me that i can't win

I will beat you Bexi Ventica.

I am not here to learn...
I am here to make you weak...and to make you vulnerable.

I run with the pole and press it on the ground. Pushing myself up, I stare at the others sitting on the benches, expecting me to lose. I look on at the front and push myself up more, flying over the pole that if i hit, i will lose.

I firmly land on the mat.

"We have a new record from Jake! With 2.5m!" the teacher announces

At the benches, everyone is clapping, especially Gaab and Maddie. Kayley is also clapping. THe only one who isn't clapping is...Bexi.

"Aww the Otaku got beaten, boo hoo, not a surprise from an idiot like her" Maddie sniggers and Bexi looks down

"You don't say that to Be-" i get interrupted..

"I WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER ROUND! PUT ME ON 2.75M" Bexi shouts...

I will still win..

Kayley's P.o.v
-------------------

Bexi must beat Jake.

Every P.E lesson, she has always won, with pride and confidence. If this bitch beats her, she will lose all confidence in herself.

"Well, we did promise the others that after Jake's turn we would do boxing" the teacher huffs.

"Fine with me, I can go against Jake" Bexi smirks, like she can beat him...

Bexi is going to get hurt. I must stop her.

Everyone walks out of the sports hall apart from me and Jake. I need to have a talk with this arrogant idiot.

"Hey Jake.." I say in a stern tone, i stand up "You shouldn't mess with Bexi in boxing...she gets tough.."

"I will beat her Kayley, you don't know what i can do" Jake stares at me
"I know why you came here.." I hiss..

"You know what Bexi is don't you?" He asks me
"Maybe.." I reply

Bexi isn't average...

I feel a thud on the back of my head as Jake puts his arms either side of me. I grit my teeth in pain.

"Tell me what she is..." He forces me to speak..

I feel my veins accelerating, my heart beat getting faster...my head getting colder...my whole body getting colder. Determination fills me...

My vision goes blue.

My hands get covered with gloves. Rapidly, painfully...I kick Jake in the groin...making him go on the floor. I know what i am doing. I know what i am definitely doing. Defending for Bexi. Defending for my best friend. Defending for everyone.

This transfer isn't human. Like me...

His eyes turn blood red. Teeth grow out of his mouth...fangs.

"Bexi is..."