Chapter 2

Hey thanks to the few that read! Really appreciate it! As I said before im not much of a writer and really prefer to read, so if any of you are writing anything let me know! I would love to check it out! Always looking for a good book to read :)

Recap:

" Too bad it wont work. Where am i going to find someone rich and not black that's willing to pretend to be my boyfriend? Thanks for trying to help Jo" I say feeling defeated.

" I know" Carmen whispered.

"Huh" Jo asks.

" I know!" Carmen says louder.

" You know?" I repeat.

"yes!" Carmen exclaims " I know a guy! He goes to our school! This chick was telling me about him. Apparently he's very good at whatever is asked of him. Plus hes cute and rich. He's always willing to help out for a small favor in return, and best of all........ he's white!"

I pick up my phone and hit reply to my sister's message:

Sorry, but i already have a date.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

~~*~~Chapter 2~~*~~

Barbara Mori as Carmen --->--->--->

" Soooo who's the guy? What's his name?" I ask Carmen excitedly.

" His name is Adin Reed, but there's something I think i should have told you before. He's always willing to help out; with a little persuasion from his friend. But don't worry! All we have to do is find his friend, get on his good side, and then ask him to ask Adin for us."

"So whats Adin's friend's name?" Jo asks.

" Sawyer. Sawyer Nielson"

" Great! So all we have to do is find Sawyer be his friend and we're good to go!" I exclaim.

"Yea" Carmen agrees.

"No"

"No? Why not Jo? It sounds like a good idea to me?"

" Its a damn good idea!" Carmen defends.

" You guys don't understand"

" Then help us understand Jo" I urge.

Jo sighs heavily. " Noelle you remember the guy from earlier? The one that couldn't take no for an answer in the library? That's Sawyer Neilson. He's in my advanced chemistry class. He followed me to the library after class trying to convince me that I should go out with him. When you showed up is when i got tired of saying no and just stopped talking and tried to concentrate on studying."

"Oh" I said.

"Yea" Jo replied.

"Well that's not that bad! All you have to do is go out with him and then were back on tract" 

" Carmen when i told him no i wouldn't go out with him, i meant it. i still do!"

"Carmen we cant force her to do anything she doesn't want to. besides who says he still wants to go out with her? When he left he said her loss before he walked off"

" He's male!" Carmen says " she could deny him 102 times and he would still go out with her. You know why? Cause he has a dick and that's what he thinks with"

"You don't have to put it so crudely Carmen" Jo voiced.

"why not tell it like it is?"

 "Well it doesn't matter! I'm not going out with him!"