Chapter 7

Hey sorry its been so long since the last update. I still have school over the summer and two internships that I'm doing so my time is pretty occupied so i write when i can. Anyway this chapter isn't too exciting but i hope you enjoy it!

Recap:

"there mom, you got what you wanted." Adin said cutting off my thoughts. I was reluctant to look at Adin's face. To my surprise there was no signs of any emotion that said he was upset. Jill pulled me into a final hug.

"That was steamy" she remarked quietly to me then turned her attention to Adin. "Thank you hon, have a safe drive back. I hope you bring Noelle back soon. It was very nice to meet you dear"

"You too and thank you for the invite".

" Anytime dear" Jill said as we walked out the door.

~~*~~ Chapter 7 ~~*~~

Hunter Parrish as Kent Nonan -------->------->---------->

Its been a couple of days since Adin and I last saw each other at his moms house. After dinner he dropped me back off at the school parking lot to get my car and thanked me for enduring dinner with him. Honestly the dinner really wasn't that bad. Sure his mother needs to get off the crazy train, but you could really tell that she cares about him a lot.

Jo, Carmen and I decided to meet a Zeus's Zigarat for a much needed lunch date since we hadn't seen each other in a while. the last time i had seen either of them was Saturday. it was now Thursday. We didn't have time to meet for our usually lunch together because we were all so busy doing much needed catching up for classes. I arrived about 10 minutes before eleven and Jo and Carmen were already sitting there.

Carmen saw me making my way to the table. "Hey Chika! Que tal?"

I don't know why Carmen insisted on talking to us in Spanish. Sure i know Buenos Dias, Como Estas and Tengo Buen Dia, but that about as extensive as my Spanish vocabulary got.

" Nothing-o?" I responded.

"Seriously?" Both Carmen and Jo said looking at me like i suddenly grew a second head.

"What?! You asked me a question in a language i don't speak! I was just trying my best to answer, and just because I don't have a knack for foreign languages, Miss Josephine, doesn't mean you have to look at me like that."

"c'est vrai (that is true in french)" Jo commented.

" Show off" Carmen mumbled then smiled turning her attention back to me. " So Noelle, how did Saturday night go? Is Adin your one true love?"

"Come on Carmen you know there was a plan , if you would have stayed with us you would know what happened. Besides what were you doing to whole time anyway?"

"More like whom" Jo mumbled this time.

"Jo!" i gasped

"its OK Noelle, she not completely wrong. but let me just say i wasn't busy enough to miss the tiff between you, sawyer, and Trina....."

"Why does everyone keep bringing that up!" Jo exclaimed making everyone in the restaurant look over at us.

"Calm down Jo! what Sawyer did was really sweet. I'm pretty sure your the only one looking at it negatively. Anyway back to Carmen's question about Saturday. Adin agreed to my plan and we got together the next day to discuss more details. what either of you don't know is that while Adin and i were hanging out, we ran into Rhonda and Adin's sister."

NO! they both exclaimed drawing the attention of the rest of the restaurant once again.

i rolled my eyes and lowered my self to the table whispering trying to keep our voices in a closer range. " Yes and not only that but Adin sister was on the phone with her mom, over heard her talking to me and invited me to dinner"