I'll be there. Chapter 01.

"You don't get it Sophie!"
Sophie flinched, she been used to getting shouted at, she always had but Keefe had never. Never. Shouted at her, if anything he had always been there for her. And when he suddenly snapped it made Sophie's heart hurt so bad. She didn't know why...
He gotten hurt so badly, his mom- No. She was not going to think of that right now.
He leaped away to Shores of Solace, and Sophie could feel the hurt he was feeling, he didn't even let her in to the room until finally Ro had opened the door to let her in. Given her a brief nod and walked away. His hands were bleeding, and  he was so pale.
She took a deep breath.
"No, I do. I just-"
"No, you don't..." He looked down, his voice turned into a whisper. Sophie tried to keep the tears from rolling down her face. He was hurt, not her. He was.
"You think that because... I don't want to... Just go Sophie." He didn't meet her eyes and just turned his back towards her.
"Go..."
She stumbled back, what was he trying to say? Why was he pushing her away?
She felt her body going towards the door when something stopped her.
No. She thought. She thought back to every moment when HE had been there for her, when HE had comforted her, and now just because he told to leave didn't mean she would.
"Keefe..." She said
"I thought I said-" he was cut off by the crushing hug she gave him...
At first he went slack, and then he sunk into her, and cried. Not silent tears. Tears with sobs and hiccups. He stopped after a while, when her tunic was wet with tears, and just stayed there, both enjoying each other's warmth and just being there.
They moved onto the bench outside when Sophie finally tend to his wounds.
They sat both close to each other, not saying one word.
Sophie realised the sun was setting but her body refused to move away form Keefe, and she didn't want to. Leave him.
Because he needed her. Yes. That was why.
No other reason.
It took a few moments to realise that Keefe was asleep and then she realised.
She wasn't going to leave, not him. No. She wanted to stay by his side. And suddenly she felt this... She could place it, and it felt like her brain was being turned upside down but at the same time she felt everything in place and truth be told she didn't like it but at same time loved it.
And then it clicked. Like everything was supposed to.
Because Sophie Foster...