Let me put it this way. CHAPTER 02.

Keefe decided that he was indebted to Gerdi his whole life. For at that moment Keefe was going to say to Grady that he wanted the recipe for mallowmelt.
He took a deep breath in, looked at Grady straight in the eye, didn't flinched, and told him,
"You know how much I love your daughter. I will do ANYTHING to stay by her side, I will go through anything. I want to stay by her side forever..." He paused for moment looked at his fidgeting feet and continued, "You do realize what I'm asking... right?"
A suffocating silence stretched through them,
Grady let out a noise that sounded a mix between a groan and sigh.
Keefe finally looked up, glad to see Edaline smiling so wide and Grady rubbing his temples.
"Yes, Keefe. I do realize what your saying... I want to say... I'm... I'm..."
"Grady..." Edaline warned
"I'm sorry!"
Keefe expected to be murdered before he even finished speaking but this... This set a full on smirk on Keefe's face and quicky stifled when he met Grady's death glare.
"I know you will never hurt Sophie but you have before Keefe. That's the hard truth but if you ever-" pure terror ran through him when he met Grady's face. "- I mean ever make he feel that way again, I will make sure-"
"What he means to say is we get what your saying and we agree to it. More than anything because you make Sophie happy and comfortable." Keefe was so glad that in a way Edaline was going to be like a mother to her, she always had. He was grateful for that.
Edaline continued "Though you might want to go now, she looks like she's about to combust."
Keefe made his way to the panakes tree where Sophie was pacing while tugging out her eyelashes. She instantly stopped when he saw her and a big smile spread on her face.
It was dark out and Keefe knew Sandor and Ro lingered somewhere near by, giving them space but not far away.
Keefe never got tired of the feeling he got from her whenever he entered the room. Love. Happiness. Just for him. As if she saved up all of it just for him.
She instantly crushed him with a hug. A few moments in her embrace told him everything he neededed to know.
"A recipe took that long?" Keefe let a laugh, still rocking her oblivioness (A/N I spelled that wrong. I know it. But my brain refuses to give me access to information!)
They sat near each other, enjoying the silence and each other's warmth. That was the thing with Sophie and Keefe it was never awkward or just unbearable when they were silent. It was comforting. They both knew how much they loved one and another.
Keefe had plan on how he was going to do it but he ditched all of it.
He faced Sophie and took her hands.
"Sophie, I love you. Somehow those simple, simple words don't seem to make up to how much you mean to me, how much I need you in my life. Because your the amazing Sophie Foster, you deserve so much more than me-" when opened her mouth Keefe shook his head. "It's true because no one in this world will deserve you. But I, the amazing Keefe Sencen, will do anything and everything to make sure I will make sure that you are happy for the rest of our lives."
They were both standing now. Keefe then got on one knee, pulled out the ring he been carrying since the moment he told her he loved her, and said,
"Foster, will you marry me?"
And then the screaming started...