Chapter-3 The Prank !

I smirked thinking on my idea. Be ready my bro.Now you'll see what are the consequences of teasing the Rakshit Shergil. 

" Don't start now! Don't fly above the clouds, you may go under the ground after the prank !" 

" I'm Rakshit shergil , my pranks never fail! Got it! "

" Don't worry, we'll come to know!"

" Get lost!"

I gave bath to Brewster and came to my room. Started collecting what I needed for my prank. I'm very excited! I can't wait to see Shikhar all drenched in it. But, I thought, a single prank won't do for teasing me so many times. First I thought, I'll do it now, but I thought of doing it later in the evening.

" Your would be wife's parents are going to come in the evening."

"So?"

" What if you prank them instead of Shikhar?"

"Do I seem like a fool to you?Or Is it written fool on my forehead?"

"Na ! It is not written on your forehead that you are a fool."

"Then?"

"Everyone know that you are the biggest fool!"

" Talking to you is just like playing flute in front of a snake!"

" Don't apply my dialogue on me!"

" Get lost !"

It got vanished into the thin air. I went down to have some tea. I saw Anna tante working there. She is the best. She is humble and down to earth. Not like mom. She took care of all of us as mom and dad were always busy in themselves. Though she is not educated, but I always admire her and will always admire her.

I went towards her.

"Tante, I want a cup of tea, can you please give me one?"

" Dear why are you requesting? I'll of course give!"

This is her.

" Thanks Tante!"

"No need dear!"

I turned back to go with my cup , but suddenly I remembered one thing.

" Tante!"

" Yes dear?"

" Can you also give one cup of tea to Valene?"

" Yes, But who is she?"

" Don't you know, she is god's extremely innocent bacchi, she asked me, so can you give?"

"Yes of course!"

I went to Brewster. I told him what to do and he nodded. It was afternoon, I am going to put my plan in the action in the mid- afternoon so I have some time. I had my le déjeuner and returned to room. I was thinking what to gift Jassu Di. Suddenly something stroke my mind. I went out and bought a teddy and wrapped it in the box.