🌌Chapter-11 Shall I?

{A/N :  read from '🌌'  and continue reading untill you find it again. These are changes as considering the future parts! }

Rakshit's POV

I sighed, and a tear fell on my cheeks. I wiped it and chuckled looking at it. I looked around. I saw someone walking near the seawater. I blinked few times, and it was a girl. She went forward and turned around. After clearing my gaze, I came to know she was the same girl who bumped into me that day. She was pacing around the sea water.

Should I meet her? Shall I talk to her??

" But why do you want to talk?"

" I don't know, it's a feeling from my heart!"

" You mad idiot! You are getting married next week and you want to talk with other girl!"

" But what's wrong?"

" Talking with her!"

" Whyyy?"

" Because you are getting married next week!"

🌌I sighed. I think I should. I looked at her, she was walking, suddenly she sat near the sand , some thing came running to her. It was a cat I guess.

Wait, why is it looking like Brewy?

" It's a cat! Why will it look like Brewy?"

"O shut up! Get lost!"

She ruffled it's hairs and it jumped on her. Why I don't know, but still, a smile surely appeared on my face.

Looking at them, I got reminded of Brewy. I think I should have also called him with me.

I sat down, on the branch of the tree admiring the nature.

Finding nothing new, I sighed, but my gaze fell on that girl again. They looked cute. She looked cute!

" You are getting married!"

"I can call a girl cute!"

" If my daughter is cute, won't I call her cute?"

"Nice planning bro! I am sure , you'll adopt someone who looks cute at first view itself!"

"All the babies are cute only!"

"Leave it! Leave it!"

"Get lost ! Get lost!"

I continued looking at their bond. They look cute though.

Suddenly a wind blew, And something came flying over my face. A notice?

What is this? Meeting of estates general? Why now? It toh occurred on 5th may? Then?

After scrutinizing that notice, I realised it was old paper! I placed it in one of the binder. I looked at the girl, but they were not here now? Where they are?

" They went ! Now let's go!"

"Fine!"🌌

I walked towards our mansion having a glance at the surroundings. I reached the mansion and met Anna tante.

" Bonjour Tante! Where is everyone?"

" Bonjour! Your mom and dad have went to the royal feast and Shikhar and twinkle are in their chambers !"

"Ok this means I won't ruin their dinner! Better!"

Anna tante kept her hand on my shoulder while I smiled at her.

" Thanks for informing tante , I am in my room, I am going to get freshen up!"

"Do you need anything?"

"No ! Not now!"

I smiled at her, picked up Brewy  who came running towards me and then  perambulated towards my chamber. I decided first to give a bath to brewy and then I'll have a bath. I came out to pick Brewy but saw him sleeping in the basket.
I think will have him bath later. I picked him up and and placed him on his couch and then went to do my business.

As i came out, I found shikhar and twinkle sitting on couch and bed respectively. Now why are they here? I am  already tired and frustrated!

" Bonjour frérot!"

"Bonjour Twinkle! What happened? Why you both are here? "

" Bonjour frérot!  We are here to tell you something. "

I settled on the couch beside Brewy's couch and asked, " And what is that?"

"Frérot mom and dad sent your one portrait somewhere !"

"Ok ! Wait ...  Whatttttt??"

"Don't scream frérot!"

"But why mine!"

" Twinkle thinks that they sent it to your in laws!"

I looked at her and she  nodded.

"Leave it! What I have to do? Let them do whatever they want to! I don't care! "

" They went to the royal feast!"

"I know that! Anna tante told me!"

"Okay ! It's late! Let's have dîner!"

"Okay! Let's go!"

We had our dine, talked a bit and I came back to my chamber. Brewy was awake. I served him his food and waited till he  finished. He finished his food and the shower was forgotten. I made him  sleep on his couch and laid on my bed. I turned here and there and finally felt asleep thinking about that girl and my soon to be wife!

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
Sorry for the delay!
* Holding my ears*

Forgive this idiot author of yours 😝

😁😉😏 Teaser:

" Ummm, I li.... like... I ..mean ....I love you!" I stuttered.

She smiled shyly and said which made me dance on the seventh cloud!

" I lo...love y..you t..too!"

😏😏😏😏😏😏😉

Till then,

Stay happy,
Stay smiling!!

😁😁😁😁😁