Chapter Four; The Hardest Memory To Find Is One That Doesn't Want To Be Found.

(Izzys Eyes)

( The Hardest Memory To Find Is One That Doesn't Want To Be Found)

Holding my hand over my mouth to still the yawn I knew was coming, I lead Andrea and James into yet another shop. Currently we were carrying lots of bags and James was carrying all of his own boxes; filled with video games, consoles and clothes and shoes. Glancing at the last shop I wanted to go into, I tapped on James's bodyguards shoulder and asked" would you mind watching James while we look in one final shop?" With a cheeky grin and a nod, I grabbed Andrea's hand and walked into Victoria's Secret.

Caedon' s POV

The angel rubber his throat, the dark bruises already forming. The deepest darkest part of me rejoiced that I'd made him hurt even if it did come back to hurt me in the end. I glared as the angel stiffened, his eyes going blank for a second. Mind you, a second was all he needed to have me pinned against the wall he was a minute ago. His eyes stared at me with a crazed desperation, hope and pain mixed in his blue eyes. "So which feathered freak are you?" His eyes flared a brighter blue and his hold became tighter. "I'm Michael. You can and will tell me everything you know about this Izzy!!"

Michaels POV

The demon grinned at me from his position under my hand but I had to know. Did he mean my Izzy? I felt that harsh pang in my chest dim a little as hope filled it. If I could find her, my brothers would forgive me, and maybe I could make up with Izzy. She would love me again! Rubbing the spot over my hart with my free hand I remembered the look of devastation on her face as I had rejected her in the rumble and on the cliff. My heart shattered when she jumped off, the barrier I had made against my emotions being destroyed. As she left, she never saw me break down, collapsing to my knees and sobbing like a child. She never saw the arm I reached out or the love burning brightly in my eyes. Shaken from my memories by the mission impossible theme I saw the demon reach into his jeans pocket, pulling out a blue iPhone. Giving me a feral grin he slurred" Soz babe, got to go. So sorry to break your heart munchkin!" With that he teleported to god knows where. But before I could turn to the door, his fist flew at my face, hitting me hard on the jaw. "And that is for being a dick to Izzy."

Izzys POV

After our little search in VS, we hopped back into the jeep we had brought with us and headed back to the mansion. It was roughly six when Cae and the team rocked up, meanwhile I was playing hide and go seek with James. Cae tackled me n a bear hug, kissing my forehead. "And how are you my darling flower" laughing at his question I replied " I am good what about you sugar plum?" Everyone laughed at the banter between Cae and I, we often played around with each other. My mind drifted off to when I first met Cae.

*Flashback*
The feeling of my legs hitting the solid ground after I'd jumped was better than the sound I heard. The snapping and cracking as my bones shattered filled the quiet plain, the occasional *pop* from the fires being the only noises heard. All of my bones had shattered, my skull being the only one in tact. I whimpered as my silver blood slowly leaked from my body, bones were sticking out from everywhere. A bone chilling howl filled my ears. . . Followed by twelve more. Hellhounds. I didn't care though. All I ever wanted to live for had died, either in my heart or had rejected me. Nothing in this world or any other wanted me. I was useless. Blackness succumbed me as footsteps echoed in my ear.

When I woke up I was greeted by s stark pair of green eyes, curiously looking at me. Feeling the aches in my bones but no breakage I glanced curiously at the man in front of me. He smiled, sticking out his hand" Hi. My name is Caedon, but you can call me Cae. Want to be friends?'. . .

*****
Aww I want a Cae to myself!! He's so cute :3

A little bit of insight into Michaels emotions and stuff. Still hate him?

Anywhos, VOTE AND COMMENT!!