Chapter Nine; For Purely Diplomatic Reasons, A Strip Search Is Required.

(Izzy's Dress)

( For Purely Diplomatic Reasons, A Strip Search Is Required)

Izzy's POV

I saw the subtle look of confusion the brothers shared. I wouldn't of noticed it if I hadn't of been concentrating on Michaels face. Motioning to the papers I frowned. "How long has it been since you guys left the skies?" I saw them tense, shooting me curious looks. Cae sent them bored looks and began; "Since 1672, the Immortals Law of Protection, founded by the PIA, states that any non-fullblooded human must check-in with the various available locations around each state and territory. And" he paused to glance harshly at Michael "failure to comply with basic standard rules makes the offender/s available to be prosecuted to the full extent of the PIA's laws." Michael frowned "who's PIA?" Grinning I stood up and moved until I was leaning in front of michael. I reached into the pocket of my jeans, grabbing my wallet I flipped it open so they could see the golden badge again. "We are."

After a quite lengthy discussion and a ton of paperwork that managed to last to 6am the next morning, we helped the archangels complete the paperwork and register them. Stretching I arched my back, sitting in a chair for seven hours straight was NOT something I wanted to do again. Standing up I grabbed my hoodie and opened the office door. Throwing over my shoulder I addressed the angels. "If you want a place to stay, I reccomend you follow me." The archangels jumped to their feet, slowly following me. Yawning again I teleported everyone to the mansion, each into their own rooms. Stretching my arms out I teleported to my penthouse suite, collapsing on the crimson duvet. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

-the next day-

Waking up, I felt the tick in my neck as I sat up wrong. Rubbing it I sent a burst of healing into the muscles and tissues, soothing the nerves. Glancing at the clock I sighed when I saw it was 1 o'clock. Gently making my bed I slid into a black leather dress, tossing on my matching jacket and leggings. Quickly running a brush through my hair I grabbed my bike keys and locked the door, leaving my  suite. Walking into the garage I sat on the red bike and kicked up the stand. Before I twisted the key in the ignition I quickly sent a message to Cae. Cae, be a dear and grab our guests? I heard a thick chuckle in my head and a sarcastic 'Yes mistress.' I snorted and twisted the key.

******
Sorry about the short chappy guys but the next one will be longer I promise!!
Can we take a minute to appreciate how gorgeous Roomie is? Yas? No? .
Er.   . well anyway

VOTE AND COMMENT!