Playing Games with Naofumi (Onii-chan)

Luna's POV

It's been about 3 years since I was reborn into this world. Although I hate the fact that I'm now a girl, I have been able to get used to certain things. Prime example being how to use the bathroom. Still, it feels weird being reborn as a girl, but there is one positive side to this. That being I get to experience life as a girl. I've heard from both sides that they have it harder than the other, so I say that I'm going to become the judge to that?

Naofumi: Hey little sis, want to go hang our with me today? I got nothing today, so I can hang out with you.

Luna: Yay! Thank you Onii-chan!!

Yeah, I've taken a liking to calling him my big brother. Over the last few years, after learning how to walk, talk, read, and write, I have been working on how not only the story stays in the original plot, but also try to find a way to avoid Naofumi being betrayed by Malty (aka Bitch). Sometimes when Naofumi was on his way back to the house, he would drop by the library and pick up some manga for me. He has learned very quick my preferences, and that's something I really am starting to like about him. Oh, My new name is Luna (First letter of your name) Iwatani.

Naofumi: So Luna, what do you want to do today?

Luna: Play games!

Naofumi: You have to be a lot more specific than just games. There are multiple types you know.

Luna: Video Games!

Naofumi: Okay, which one do you want to play?

I look through all the games he has and see that he has Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. I grab it and then hand it to him.

Luna: This one.

Naofumi: Are you sure? I don't think you'll like it though.

Luna: This one. 😠😠

Naofumi: Okay, okay! Just don't get mad at me if you lose, okay?

Luna: Okay.

Naofumi then puts in the game, and he selects his character, which is Mario. I go with my most favorite child of Bowser, Bowser Jr. With that, we make our karts and begin the race at Mario stadium. The race starts, and at first, I do my best to act like a child on the race.

Naofumi: You see what I told you Luna, you're not really good at this.

Luna: Oh just you wait Naofumi, I'm going to blow you out of first place when we get into the final lap.

Lap 3 starts and I start to use my skills from back when I was a boy. I start using the drift and use my items. At the end of the race, I place 1st while Naofumi place 3rd.

Luna: So, how did I do, Onii-chan?

I turn around to see Naofumi just sitting there shocked as hell.

Naofumi's POV

What the hell just happened?!?!? She was doing really bad, yet she somehow was able to make it to first place!! She must have played the game while I was at school.

Luna: *tugs on my pants* Onii-chan? Are you alright?

Naofumi: Oh, um. Yeah, I'm just shocked at the comeback you made that's all.

Luna: So, can we play again Onii-chan?

Naofumi: Sure, but don't expect any mercy this time.

WIth that, me and Luna spend the rest of the day playing Mario Kart, I manage to win a few races, but Luna just beat me every other time.

Time-skip brought to you by the video on why I decided on Mario Kart for the game they played.

Luna's POV

After crushing Naofumi in Mario Kart, we started to play a few other games. Those being smash bros ultimate, Arms, and super bomber-man. After playing these games for several hours I noticed that it was currently 9 pm.

Luna: Onii-chan, I'm tired.

Naofumi: Alright, let's get you to bed then. You do have school tommorrow.

Naofumi then takes me to my room, and helps me get into my new bed. He then helps me in and says good night before he heads to his own room.

Luna: Two years left. Two more years till Naofumi is summoned to Melromarc as the Shield Hero. I will do whatever I can to avoid having him even having a conversation with that bitch if it's the last thing I do. But I will try and get him to Raphtalia and Filo, which leads to one question. If Naofumi doesn't get betrayed by Malty, then how will he get them? Ah whatever. I'm getting tired.

With that, I go to sleep and drift off into my dreams.

To be Continued...