Saving Raphtalia

No one's POV

As Luna (Aka Y/n) stares at Raphtalia, she worries for her.

Y/n: Don't worry... Me and Naofumi will save you. I promise.

Slave Trader: Sir, This slave here is my recommendation. It's level 75.

As Luna keeps staring at Raphtalia, Naofumi looks at the slave that was recommended.

Naofumi: How much for this one?

Slave Trader: Well, it is highly capable in battle. How does 15 gold pieces sound.

Luna then looks towards the Slave trader.

Luna: Is that some kind of twisted joke? Why would you show us the most expensive thing you have if you know we can't afford it?

Slave Trader: Wow, for someone so young, you're rather intelligent. Since I believe you two might become my best patrons, I need to have you both develop keen eyes, you see. Well... Now that you two have seen my best, let me ask you sir: what kind of slave are you in the market for?

Naofumi: Something cheap, but obedient to work.

Slave Trader: In other words, a demi-human if I'm right?

As the Slave Trader and Naofumi talk, Luna clangs on the bars.

Luna: Hey, can you raise your head for me?

Luna then see Raphtalia raise her head to her as she looks into Luna's eyes.

Y/n: Wow... when you see it in person, you see the true sadness behind it all... I can't believe she's been put through such misery. Well, I think we can change that.

Luna: Hey, what about this one?

The Slave Trader and Naofumi then walk over as they see Raphtalia.

Slave Trader: Oh that one? She's half-raccoon, is diseased, and has a mental disorder. I'm having a real hard time dealing with her myself.

She then looks at Naofumi as she then has a feared look on her face.

Luna: How did that happen?

Slave Trader: You see, her previous owner loved his torture. I doubt she'll last much longer though. I would suggest picking something-

Naofumi: I've decided. I'll take this one.

Raphtalia's face then turns to one of pure fear over what Naofumi said.

*Tiny Time-skip*

Luna's POV

After Naofumi decides to buy Raphtalia, I look and see that she's still scared out of her mind. I turn my staff into a dagger and cut a wound for Naofumi so he can perform the ritual.

Slave Trader: Let's begin.

Before the Slave Trader does it, I form a magic circle around Raphtalia to block out pain.

Luna: Don't worry. I only used it so if there any pain to it, she won't hurt.

Slave Trader: I will take your word for it.

The Slave Trader then walks towards Raphtalia, but instead of resisting like in the anime, she shows no resistance. I guess it must be really painful for her. The Slave Trader then draws a circle on her chest as the ritual takes effect. Unfortunately, she only feels just a few ticks.

Naofumi: Mind explaining...

Slave Trader: It's very simple. The slave crest on her chest makes it impossible for her to defy you. Now this girl is all yours, you two.