Failed to Protect Him...

No one's POV

As Luna, Naofumi, and Myne leave the castle, they then enter the city, with Luna looking at her with utter disgust. Naofumi is the only one who notices it, since when Myne turns to face Luna, she puts on her usual expression.

Naofumi: What is up with Luna today? Could being summoned to this world alter her kind and caring personality?

Myne: Let me show you around the castle town to start off.

As they walk around, Luna is in awe.

Y/n: DAMN!!! When you see a place in person, it's so much cooler! Except for Attack on Titan. I would go right to suicide if I was in that world.

Naofumi: I know I got a good look from the castle, but taking a closer look really drives it home that this is another world.

Myne: What shall we do now, Sir Hero?

Luna: Let's get suited up!

Naofumi: Yeah, it would be good to go to a shop that sells weapons and armor first.

Myne: That makes sense. With that much money, you can buy some fine equipment. I'll take you two to a shop I trust then.

Naofumi: Yeah, please do.

Myne: Sure thing! Follow me!

She then starts to run off as our two protagonists say two different things.

Y/n: Stop acting like you're the nicest woman in the world, you bitch.

Naofumi: So cute. Nothing beats having a girl in your party, huh? Still... why is Luna so angry when she's around the king and Myne? I guess I'll have to ask her about that later.

They then head to the shop and Myne opens the door.

Myne: I wholeheartedly recommend this place.

Naofumi: So this is what a weapons shop is like.

As Naofumi looks around, the owner of the shop walks up.

Shopkeep: Welcome. Is this your two's first time in a weapons shop? You sure know how to pick 'em.

Naofumi: Actually, she brought us here.

Luna: *nods her head*

Shopkeep: Have we met before, Miss? Why do you look so familiar?

Myne then goes to behind Naofumi and puts her hands on his shoulders, making Luna give her an evil stare.

Myne: I've come shopping here before. Your shop is quite famous, you know.

Shopkeep: Ain't that nice of ya. By the way, who are these two? They both have funny outfits on them.

Luna: We're the shield hero and staff heroine!!

Shopkeep: You mean that you two are both heroes? You and the shield must be the dud.