Shield vs Spear

No one's POV

It's now nighttime and the heroes are celebrating their victory.

King: Splendidly done, brave heroes. Tonight, we celebrate! Enjoy yourselves to the fullest!!!

Everyone: Hooray!!

We then see Luna messing with her food, creating new weapons and the sort, when something appears in front of her.

New skills acquired:

Shapeshifting: Allows user to change their body to whatever they want, as long as it's within their mana supply

Illusion: Allows opponents to see something else

Fake Out: Allows those who can see stats and other heroes to see alternate stats that the user sees fit.

Growth Spurt: Allows user to change the physical age of their body.

Skill Creation: Secondary skill of the Staff Heroine. Allows the user to create any skill that she can think off.

Y/n: Oh my god!!! Hell to the yes! Wait a minute... I CAN FIGHT MOTOYASU TODAY!!! I'll make Bitch regret even telling Motoyasu about Raphtalia.

Luna then runs back to Naofumi, happy as can be. While she does, she hears something.

Noble Man: I hear the casualties were in the singles digits this time.

Noble Woman: Bless our heroes.

Knight: Well I did my part. I held my ground against a massive monster and fought with pride as a royal knight.

Luna then smirks and throws a knife. The others look at her, but she then does her loli act.

Luna: Sorry! I thought I saw an armored skeleton behind us.

The knight then starts to freak out, giving Luna quite the laugh. Naofumi noticed this and smirked.

Naofumi: Good job Luna.

Luna: Thank you Onii-chan!

Raphtalia then comes over to Naofumi and Luna.

Raphtalia: Luna... Master Naofumi... Aren't you two hungry?

Luna: I already ate.

Raphtalia: Isn't the food heavenly!

Luna: It is!

Naofumi: If you two want to eat, then go ahead.

Raphtalia: You should join me Master Naofumi.

Naofumi: I'll pass.

Raphtalia then leaves and grabs some cake for Luna and Naofumi.

Raphtalia: Let's eat together. Have a bite Master Naofumi.

Naofumi: No, I...

Luna: Eat at least something Onii-chan!

Raphtalia: Luna's right! It's really good, you know?

Naofumi then takes a bite, knowing that the two won't give up.

Raphtalia: You see?

Luna then turns and sees Motoyasu angry.

Y/n: Annnnnddd, here it comes.

Motoyasu: Naofumi...

Naofumi then turns to Motoyasu and sees that he threw his black glove at him.