Chapter 2

Audrey's POV

"Elijah where are you?" I asked from him. The instant I had calmed myself down and left I had grabbed my phone and phoned Elijah. He wasn't answering. "Listen I really need to talk to you so when you get this, just please call me."

I hang up the phone and threw it in my bag that was on the front seat. I was still upset, though I didn't put a lot of mind into the fact that Damon Salvatore got my virginity. It wasn't my priority then; I thought I was a vampire, dead.

Now it just seems so big. I lost my V-card to Damon Salvatore who instantly slept with another girl.

I guess it was my fault, I didn't make clear that I wanted a relationship with him. This just all seemed like another relationship like me and Tyler. He also cheated.

Okay to be fair it wasn't completely my fault. Damon compelled me to forget and after that, when he thought he couldn't have me he slept with Rose. But that didn't make it fine.

I just drove around and found myself on the edge of the woods. Where the tomb was. I got out of the car and shut the door with a bang. I didn't care about anything. I got over to the church ruins, running the steps down to the tomb.

It was dark and grey, but the tomb door was open. I walked down to the frame and looked inside.

"Stefan!" I shouted and heard my echo through the tomb. First I saw Katherine walking slowly with a smirk on her face.

"Damon dumbed you or why are you so clingy on Stefan?" Katherine dragged her hand on the cave wall. I looked at her without a blink and waited for Stefan.

"Damon slept with Rose," I whispered dryly. "What have you done with Stefan?"

Katherine snickered and bit her thumb. "He's resting because I played with his thoughts."

Finally Stefan walked out with a frown. He looked awful so I took a risk and entered the tomb. Stefan looked shocked as did Katherine, but she started to come towards me. I don't know where it came from, but I raised my hand twirled my fingers making Katherine break her neck and collapse on to the floor.

I arched my brows and looked at her. "Good to know I can do that," I said and moved my gaze to Stefan who stared at me with intrigue.

"Audrey..." Stefan started walking to me. I swallowed when he was inches away from me. He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him so tightly. He held my head in his hand and stroked my back. I cried silently to his shirt.

--

"So how long will she be out?"

"Uhm I don't know. I'd say at least a while now," I giggled and looked at Stefan. His eyes were so beautiful that I bit my lip. I was a terrible person.

We were sitting inside the tomb on some kind of stone bench or level. I looked down to my hands and corrected my posture with a deep sigh. I raised my eyes back to Stefan and looked at him for a second. 

"I uh," he started and glanced at his hands, "I'm sorry that Damon did that to you, you don't deserve that."

I smiled with a sad chuckle and lowered my gaze. "Do you want to know why, I was so pissed? Why I was so upset," I swallowed and smiled really sadly. Stefan leaned back and I lifted my eyes to him. 

"Why?" 

"Because I was a virgin," I swallowed and looked at him shedding a one single tear. "I didn't tell him though. I thought I was a vampire and I didn't care." I laughed at the end. It was my own fault. And I was telling it to Stefan. I looked at him, and he was in a worse condition than me; his hair was messed up, he looked famished and pale, and weak. 

"I'm sorry that I'm telling this to you. You're my sister's boyfriend and I'm telling shit about your brother," I threw my hands in the air and laughed mocking myself. "I am a terrible person and I deserve everything that's coming to me! I killed someone, Stefan. I killed someone when I turned, or I didn't turn which makes it so much worse."

"Hey," Stefan whispered and placed his hand on my shoulder. "It'll be okay." 

Stefan got alert and looked at me. "Get out, Katherine's waking up."

I nodded and got up. I jogged the short distance through the tomb. It was really cold but fortunately my leather jacket kept me warm. I heard some Katherine's voice talking to Stefan just as I jumped to the other side of the tomb.

She smiled to herself anf started walking away, yet again. I ran up from the ruins with my white converse shoes and almost bumped into Elijah. I frowned deeply and looked at him. I was just at the entrance of the church ruins. 

"Elijah!" I smiled with a louder voice. He looked at me with a gentle frown. "I was just looking for you."

"Yes I heard your voicemail. You sounded very upset is everything alright?" he asked and I bit my lip. I was getting kind of nervous and I didn't know why. He treated me strongly, but he also was kind to me, took care of me. 

"No, well yeah," I rubbed my fingers together and sighed. "Yeah I'm fine."

I was suddenly surprised when Elijah lifted my gaze to his eyes by lifting my chin. His thumb stroked my cheek gently and cocked his head. 

"Go home Audrey," he whispered and moved his hand from my face, but I placed my hand on his chest and glared at him. 

"Stop," I raised my brows and pushed him back. "If you aren't going to tell me what I need to do I'm going to go run to Damon Salvatore and beg for his blood."

Elijah ignored me and tried to past me, but I moved in front of me. "No, you are not going to just ignore me," I said.

"This isn't your concern. I made a deal with your sister already, now go home," Elijah looked at me commanding and mean. I swallowed and squinted my eyes at him. I wasn't curious or intrigued anymore; I was angry. 

"You know fine. I didn't expect you to talk to me about a deal anyway. Elena is so much more responsible and I'm just a stupid naive little girl," I got all crazy, but not too crazy. "And who knows, maybe I'll find Klaus all by myself," I spat and he let me leave. I guess he knew that I had no idea where I would find Klaus.

I stormed off from the place and directed my way back to my SUV. This was not done. I was not done with him, or Damon. 

Or Elena.