Burning Blood

As the sun rose above the horizon, the rain began to fall. Not the blood rain of Y/n's noble phantasm, but normal rain from the clouds.

Y/n himself stepped out of his tent into the rain and immediately his senses were dialled up to a hundred.

His sight was far better than ever, he could hear very distant conversations. The whole thing was a bit fucky to start with, but Caenis showed up and helped him reorientate himself.

Roman: "Y/n, you good?"

Y/n: "Yep. Turns out rain gives me a buff."

Haruna: "Huh. That's pretty cool, especially considering that you're already a fuckin' powerhouse."

Caenis: "Heh. This'll be an easy win for us then."

Y/n: "Don't get ahead of yourself, Caenis. Shit can still go very wrong very quickly."

Caenis merely laughed before going to join the other soldiers who were already awake and ready for the battle that lay ahead of them. Y/n gazed up at the clouds that covered the sky and smirked.

Abzu: "Are you absolutely sure that this will work?"

Y/n: "If what I've come to know about you divine spirits is true, then I don't have any doubts."

He smirked again before heading out to join the others. They were at a point where they could see their target, a false version of Rome, Y/n's smirk widened before he placed his hand on Nero's shoulder.

Y/n: "If I may, I'd like to deliver the opening attack."

Nero: "Umu, show us what you can do!"

Y/n held his hand out and closed his eyes, the rain stopped in its tracks. No droplets hit the ground. Y/n's eyes opened burning with a brighter green than ever before. Chaldea's sensors were going nuts from the amount of energy that he gave off.

He then began to speak.

Y/n: "Nga ùri, nga zu, nga akk...ni wussuru kalu...NI QAMU KALU!!!"

In that instant, the rain was set alight like a thousand burning arrows before forming into one mass of flame.

Y/n: "ALAKU REBU, EMEDU ADARU!!"

With that command, the mass of flame formed into an arrowhead. Y/n's eyes then flashed crimson red as he snapped his fingers and fired the burning arrow towards the enemy stronghold. There was brief silence before the entire thing exploded into a pillar of flame, the sound of the explosion was loud enough to temporarily deafen everyone

Ophelia, Gudao and Gudako stood in awe of their comrade's immense power. Abzu chuckled to himself within Y/n's head.

Abzu: "I must say, I wasn't expecting you to be able to pull that one off. Also, the chant is usually Ni aru kalu, but adding the qamu in there changed it. I think you're finally starting to make my power your own, kid."

Y/n: "Yeah, that should've rattled their forces, now we just gotta get in there and whoop some ass."

Back in Chaldea, Roman could barely believe what he had just witnessed, Makeda, Edmond and Mozart were also present and all had wide eyes as they watched the burning arrow the size of a damn house fucking nail the false city of Rome.

Roman: "What the hell was that?"

Haruna: "I-...I don't know."

Da Vinci: "Lemme do some speculation here. I'm sure you've read the report I submitted regarding Y/n's operation."

Roman: "I skimmed over it, yeah."

Da Vinci: "Did you read the part where I mentioned the gold rings that are melded onto his ribs?"