Chapter 10

Chapter 10: You Wanted Me, You Got Me

Deceit waited one whole day before going to retrieve his pets from the Creative Sides room. Having had to hide in the shadows, until Romulus decided to leave his room. With a few gentle movements of his fingers the two snake came from the mirrors and into his waiting gloved hands, both hissing in delight, as they were cradle close. The Snake side, hurriedly returned to the Dark side and letting himself drop to the floor as the snake coiled around his arms. Keeping the little things solid had really tired himself out.

"Hopefully, you have something useful." He murmured tiredly as he and the snakes starred at each other. The little snake relaying everything they has seen and heard.

Deceit felt a cold chill run down his spine when he was shown the King of Creativity creating copies of himself and Virgil, and practicing lines. It did make Deceit couldn't help the slight grin that tugged on his lips however, when he saw Romulus grab at his arm, that he had bitten. He didn't like that he had venom, and tried his hardest to keep it a secret. After testing the venom on a willing Remus, who was unaffected besides a few pains from when The Snake side bit him, since the Duke couldn't help but be himself. However Deceit found it increasingly interesting that Romulus was also talking to his own reflections. Deceit, actually had to look at that moment twice. "He's talking to Roman and Remus. Not his reflection." He mumbled, and realization dawned on him, his hands letting the snakes disappear and gripping the green sash tightly. "Of course, they are his halves." He said, eyes flicking to the tv where the movie saw was playing a grotesque scene of a girl getting sawed in half.

"Halves. Half. Half of a King."

"Waaahhh!! Remus what are doing?!" Janus screeched, as the Duke waved a chainsaw around splitting their couch in half along with one of the Snakes favorite pillow.

"I'm doubling our belongings!" The chaotic side shouted happily over the sound of the roaring saw.

"Your destroying our home! That was my least favorite blanket, I'll have you know." Janus hissed. Taking a cautionary step back up the stairs, although he knew Remus wouldn't hurt him (intentionally).The Dark Creative Side always got like this once in a while when Thomas would watched a something scary, or see something that wasn't quite pg13 on the internet. Remus would get fidgety and unable to control the ideas that were bouncing around in his head. Sometimes needing to act out what was in his head.

"Hun...." Janus said, calmly watching as the tv was the next to be split in half.

"Don't worry Deedee, I'll fix everything when I'm done. Hey, have you ever thought about us getting cut in half , Oh! Or ripping in half and then each part of us stitched together in one whole? We would be able to create a two new sides. Although we would have to find a way to lengthen you legs, since your shorter that me...." The Duke rambled,

Janus sighed and walked over to the Duke who had now paused in his action as the intrusive thoughts that were plaguing him spilled from his mouth. The Snake smiled as bent Remus's head forward to kiss him, shutting the Side's rambling up. "I think that would be very romantic, to be stitched to you for eternity." Janus said.

The roar of the chainsaw dying and becoming silent.

"Really?" Remus asked, eyes beaming.

"Of course, darling." Janus smiled, but then his face turned serious. "Anything that would make you happy. Do you know what would make me happy?"

"What my slimy snake?" Remus asked, calming down from his rampage. Pulling back and looking the Snake Side in the eyes.

"Fixing this place back up so we can watch Aladdin like you promised we would." Janus said, and ducked out of the Duke arms and into to kitchen.