Chapter 6

Shehnaaz without even saying a single word wiped off her tears harshly and reluctantly followed him ... She didn't even bother to look at them once or atleast bid them goodbye cause they aren't worth it . There lives would even get effected ... It is she whose gonna suffer under this ruthless monster kingdom . She has no other option but to bow down to his dominance .

Soon , they reached shukla mansion And Shehnaaz stepped out of the car got astonished to see such a beautiful palace with various guards surrounding it . Never in her entire life she has seen such a beauty soo fascinating similar to the fairytales ...

Ss:- I know it's beautiful Aram sai dekh laina puri zindagi hai dekhne Kai liye after all Tumne apni adhi zindagi yahin guzaar ni hai mere saath (smirked)

Sana:- Mujhe koi interest nahin hai tumhara bunglow dekhne main (rudely)

Sidharth encircled his arm around her waist causing her to bump into his hard chest making her gasp Due to sudden closeness ... The moment his hands touched her waist it made her breath hitched and she closed her eyes feelings his warm breath ... He loves the way her body is reacting under his touch .

Ss:-(whispered huskily) Never ever talk to me in this tone samjhi Tum !!

Shehnaaz snapped back on earth and pushed him away ... Mentally cursed herself for getting lost under his touch . How can she be such a fool ?? She can't get lost under his touch cause he is nothing but a complete jerk .

Sana:- Don't you dare touch me !! (Sternly)

Ss:- I guess tumhe Meri baat samajh nahin aye ?

Sana:- agaye hai Lekin Tum bhi mujhse door raha karo ..

Ss:- (sighed) well I am least interested (jhoote shukla ji 😂😂😂❤️)

Sidharth gesture her to follow him inside The mansion while kushal couldn't stop laughing ... He was totally enjoying the moment cause this was the first time a girl wasn't sacred to give it back to him . She is soo unique Cause she is too fierce and very knows to fight back ... Surely the one who will manage to give his friend a very hard time . It would be fun to witness this hate soon into love .

Shehnaaz was totally awestruck to see such huge mansion with a huge shandilier at the middle and An amazing interior just like the ones which she had seen in movies .. A young lady came towards them and greeted warmly .

Ss:- Divya meet Shehnaaz .. Aaj sai its ur duty to take care of her koi bhi galati nahin honi chahiye agar huwi toh you know me very well .

D:- don't worry sir I will take care of her .

Sana:- Mujhe Kaisi caretaker ki zaroorat nahin hai kyunke Mujhe apne sare kaam khud karne ki adat hai ..

Ss:- jab main baat kar raha hoon toh u better not interfere ... Let Divya do her duty !!

Shehnaaz made faces at him while Sidharth rolled his eyes at her and took her toward his room .. She totally loved it ... It has a huge king size bed , a couch , A huge LCD TV and attached balcony that gives a beautiful view of the garden .

Ss:- Aaj sai yeh Hamara room hai (smirked)

Shehnaaz felt like the ground slipped beneath her cause she never thought they gonna share a room ... No way she can't stay in one room with this psycho ruthless monster .. She won't let this happen ... There are soo many rooms in this mansion So why does she have to stay with him in one room ?? They aren't girlfriend boyfriend nor husband and wife so with what write are they gonna stay together ??

Sana:- Dekho Maine tumhare har galat baat tolerate karne ki kawshish kari hai but I can't share a room with you ... Tumhare phass agar Mujhe daine Kai liye koi room nahin hai toh koi na I will sleep in the living room , kitchen or garden ya Phir ghar Kai kisi bhi corner par but plxx Mujhe tumhare phass nahin rehna (pleaded )

Ss:- sweet heart Tum bhool rahi Ho Kai Tum apni nahin Chala sakti kyunke Maine tumhe khareeda hai ab tumhe woh sab karna parega joh main bolunga warna be ready for the consequences ...

Shehnaaz felt like sudden anger , hate and disgust rushed into her blood .She soo wants to kill him for treating her like a property. How can he be soo stony ?she have had enough of his shit Not gonna bow down to any of his demands .

Sana:- Bohut hogaya nahin maanugi tumhare koi bhi bakwaas joh karna hai karlo ... Jitna pura Tum mere saath kar sakte thai woh kar chuke ab Tum mera Kuch nahin bigaar sakte (yelled)

Sidharth grabbed her arm furiously and slammed her against the wall making her whimper us to his harsh move ... She tried getting out of his hold but he kept tightening his grip unable to understand that why is she soo hell bent on testing his patience ??

Ss:- Kitni baar bola hai not to talk to me in this tone .. Nobody has the bloody right to yell on me ... Tumhe Kya lagta hai main Aur Kuch nahin karsakta ?? Well , galat fehmi hai tumhare I know every fucking thing about you ... Tumhare sabse Bari weakness shefali bagga jisko Tum dost sai bhi zayada family maanti Ho agar Tumne Meri koi baat nahin maani toh I will make sure she is dead !!

Shehnaaz couldn't believe her ears ... Did he just say that he would kill her bestfriend sister shefali ?? She knew that he is jerk .. A guy who is very much capable of going through any extent to boost his ego that she tried to shatter that night but never did she know that he would stoop down so low that taking someone's life would be a joke to him . How can someone be soo cold hearted and merciless ?? Nooo she can't let any harm to that only family that exists ... She is ready to go through hell just to protect her BFF 😭❤️

Sana:- Plxxx Sidharth Meri dost ko Kuch Mat karna woh mere liye sab Kuch hai Tumhare har baat maanugi but plxxx usko beech main Mat lekar ao (cried)

Sidharth pulled away unable to bear those beautiful eyes shedding tears ... He doesn't understand that why does she effect him ?? It like her tears are trying to melt down his stone heart while his concious mind keeps reminding him that emotions and feelings are all fake and he shouldn't get himself entrapped

Ss:- stop crying main usko hurt nahin karunga lekin Uske liye tumhe Kuch rules follow karne parainge !!

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving Her love healed broken past :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment