Chapter 57

Sidharth instantly smashed his lips on her kissing it softly yet passionately . Naaz kept rubbing her fingers inside his hair while he kept moving his hands sensually under her sexy nightie . They are nibbling , sucking and licking like two hungry lovers moistening each other's mouth . Their tongues kept dancing in a prefect rythum . He is soo freaking dominant and aggressive kisser just can't match his intensity . Soon his hands grabbed her breasts making her moan out in extreme pleasure ...

Sana:- Ahhhhh ummmm sidharthhhh (moaned)

Sidharth kept massaging her sensitive nipples driving her insane and setting her body on fire . She is feeling extremely wet down between her inner thighs badly want to feel him inside her due to which she bit his lower lips hard making him wince could litreally taste his blood . He pulled away groaning in frustration when naaz rolled on top of him pushing his back against the mattress . She sat over his torso removed his tshirt started placing wet kisses all over his neck . Even bit him hard sucking ever inch of his upper body making him moan in pleasure .

Naaz dipped down kept swirling her tongue around his nipples biting them hard . He soo wanted to touch her everywhere couldn't handle this torture due to which he encircled his arm around her waist rolling her down under him . Harshly removed her nightie throwing it away making her giggle .

Ss:- Next time you better not wear anything at night cause i will make sure to rip it apart (dominantly)

Sana :- Hayeee kinna Besharam hai 😂❤️

Sidharth chuckled attacked her twins by placing open mouth kisses nibbling , sucking and licking it while massaging the other one . It's his most favourite part to play around with her huge breasts which aren't less than lollipops . He keeps sucking them hard while naaz pushed her head back moaning out in pleasure .

Sana:- Ahhhh ummmm sidharthhhh dheere (hitting his hardchest)

After sometime , he removed his shirts rolled down a condom pinned her hands above the mattress thrusted deeper inside her breaking all the walls of her women hood . She closed her eyes yelling in Immense pain which soon got replaced with a lot of pleasure which made her feel at the top of the world . He was riding her with a lot of passion and devotion litreally setting their bodies on fire . Soon they reached climax both of the emptied themselves on eachother slept totally exhausted . Sidharth totally caged her inside his heart never wanting to lose his life ... His naaz ... His heartbeat ... His only reason of existence .

Ss:- love you jaan ❤️🤗

Sana:- (kissing his heart) love you more jaana 😘

Next morning , Shehnaaz wokeup early to prepare a yummy breakfast she kissed his pouted lips tried to get out of his protective embrace . His hold is soo tight around her waist due to which she couldn't even move an inch . Sidharth felt sudden movements due to which he opened his eyes groaning in frustration .

Ss:- Kya kar rahi hai babe ??

Sana:- (pecking his lips) good morning jaana 😂

Ss:- Itni subah Kyun uthgaye ?

Sana:- Mujhe neendh nahi arahe thi tried to getup but u were holding me soo tightly jaise Maine kahin bhaag jana hai 😂😂😂 (pouted cutely)

Ss:-(chuckled) Awww Mera pyaara bacha come I will carry you to the washroom ...

Sana:- Oye Koi na main chalo jaunge !!

Sidharth didn't pay any heed to her assurance instead carried her like a babe towards the washroom made her sit inside the warm water and arranged her bath robe before going back to sleep making her smile at his pampering session . After taking a quick shower got ready in a cute jumpsuit applied a little lip balm darted towards the kitchen not before kissing his forehead .

Soon everyone gets ready join the breakfast table which is arranged with various food items such as pancakes , French toast , noodles , omelette , paratha and spicy chutney too .

K:- Waooo yummy itna sab ab Meri diet ka Kya hoga ?? (Holding his head)

J:- Tujhe kaun force kar raha hai ?? Rukh yeh fruits khaale (passing the bowl)

K:- (snorted) mahi Yaar apne pati ko Bolde mujhe gussa na dil aya kare !!

J:- Tujhe gussa bhi ata hai ?? 😂😂😂

M:- Oh god stop it you two bache bann Jate Ho (yelled)

Sana:- Hayee rabba yeh Sidharth kahan reh Gaya ?? (Pouted )

Sidharth immediately came down smiling at his babe who was eagerly waiting for him . He joined the dining table got surprised to see all his favourite dishes . A huge smile forms on his lips realising her efforts to make him feel special and loved . This was the reason she got up early to make him a delicious food . He sat beside her gesturing her to make him eat while their friends couldn't stop adoring them .

Sana:-(blushed) Bebu sab dekh rahe haina :)

Ss:-(kissed her hands) toh Kya huwa ?? Itne pyaar sai Banaya hai toh khila bhi dai ??

K:- come on sanu ab humse Kya sharma rahi hai remember we are the captain of your ship (winked) 😂😂😂

Shehnaaz giggled at this cute statement passed by Kushal who have played a major role in bringing them close . She cuts the pancake with a knife and fork brings it near to his mouth he took a bite relishing all the tasty flavours of raspberries and vanilla .

Ss:- Waooo it's yummy jaan (moaning)

Sana:-(smiled) Thanks 🤗❤️

She even made him taste paratha with spicy chutney which Is his most favourite . He took the bites form her hand licking the chutney from her fingers too . Their friends couldn't stop adoring them while naaz has turned Crimson red . All of them dispersed leaving the two love birds in their own world .

Ss:-(pecked her lips) thank you soo much for all these efforts next time itni mehnat karne ki zaroorat nahi cause I over eat Jiske baad Mujhe double workout karna hoga 😂😂😂

Sana:-(grabbed his collar) Tujhe Kya lagta hai mujhe Teri physique sai pyaar hai ?? Let me tell u Sidharth shukla I am madly in love with the hidden kid inside you who needs a lot of love , care and attention .

Ss:-(kissed her forehead) love you naaz 😘

Sana:- love you Mera nona bacha ... (Giggled)

Ss:- (rolled his eyes) kahan sai lekar ati hai itna talent harooz Tu Ek naya naam daite hai .

Sana:-(howled into laughter) Bebu I am born talented 😂❤️

Ss:- Abey ayyy ghaadi sunn maine Tere liye Kuch design karwaya hai Aaj raat u gonna wear it dare you deny taking that dress (warned)

Sana:- Hayee Meri itni himmat kahan aap ko mana karne ki ... Chalo now go for work your getting late (smiled)

Sidharth reluctantly went for work cause naaz litreally dragged him out of the mansion . He soo wanted to spend more time with her but had to attend an urgent meeting too so he left giving her the most sweetest and passionate kiss

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do comment

Do follow