Chapter 52

Shehnaaz couldn't hold on to her emotions felt soo delighted words fall short to describe her happiness . She immediately slammed her lips against his pouring out all her love , desire and affection . Sidharth kissed her back with much more passion and intensity let out all his sorrows , grief and extreme love . Kissing eachother aggressively like two hungry lovers sucking those tears too which kept trickling down their eyes . None of them wanted to pull away he kept dominating by licking and nibbling her lowerlip . She did the same to his upper lip .

Naaz kept running her fingers inside his hair wanting to deepen the kiss . He kept tracing his fingers sensually under her tshirt growing extreme desire due to which she moaned out in pleasure . He entered her mouth gaining access to all the hidden corners of it kept devouring like an aggressive love while she happily gave into his submission . This kiss seems to be a lot more different and special as compared to the previous ones through this both of them are venting out their emotions and becoming one . None of them wanted to pull away as of their life is dependent on it . After sometime they reluctantly pulled away trying to catch their uneven breath ...

Sana:- I love you Sidharth (voice cracked)

Ss:- (kissed her hard) I love you so much Meri jaan❤️

Sana:- Itni dair Kyun laga di Sidharth ?? Kya tujhe mere pyaar par bharosa nahi tha ?? I kept running behind you begging for your love then why did you kept pushing me away ? Tere bina Ek din aur raat bhi guzarna mushkil hogaya tha . Aaj toh Maine saari umeedain khatum karli thi Hamare Ek hone ki kyunke itni kawshishaun kai baad bhi Tu Mera na huwa . Kaash main bohut pehle khud ko hurt karlaite cause apne mohabbat Kal bina zinda rehna ka koi fiada nahi (cried)

Ss:-(covered her swollen lips with us palms) pagal hogaye hai naaz ?? Aaj joh tune kiya promise me Tu Phir kabhi nahi karegi agar tujhe Kuch hojata toh Mera Kya hota ?? Jaan hai Tu Meri tere bina main Kaise zinda rehta ?? Tujhe Pata jis raat Maine pehle baar tujhe club main dekha na bass dekhta reh Gaya I found myself insanely attracted towards you not just with your beauty but the way you gave back to me . Ek baar bhi Maine Teri ankhaun main darr nahi dekha ulta tune Mujhe reject karke pagal kardiya . Aaj tak Kisi nai himmat nahi Kari thi Mujhe "NO" Bolne ki Lekin tune Ek second main mere attitude aur ego ko challenge kardiya . You fucking became my obsession jisko mine khareedne ki ghatiya kawshish Kari . I am sorry for treating you like a property . Zid bann Gaye thi Tu mere jiski wajah sai I did everything possible to tarnish ur ego and self respect . Tune mere dil us din jeet liya when u kept standing like a rock to face me . Not even once you gave into my demand instead you kept protecting ur dignity . The night when I saw you in that sexy white silk nightie fuck naaz I went soo hard that I badly wanted to thrust deeper inside you . Those tears which started trickling down your beautiful brown orbs made me step back cause I didn't wanted to take your innocence realised you deserved to lose ur virginity who won't burn ur soul into ashes . After my accident the way you took care of my health without any ulterior aims or motives made me believe that you are a very pure hearted person not like other cunning people in this cruel world .

The day I raised finger on ur character it wasn't out of protectiveness it was all about insecurities and over possessiveness cause I couldn't tolerate any guy complimenting my girl . Mera deemag sarr Gaya tha jiski wajah sai Maine woh ghatiya baatein boli thi . Sach bataun Pata nahi Chala kab Mera obsession pyaar main badal Gaya . I love naaz since a very longtime but my heart kept suppressing these beautiful emotions cause my conscious mind kept interrupting and burying them deeply in my soul forever .

Aaj jab tujhe khud ki jaan laita dekha Meri saansein ... Meri duniya ... Meri heartbeat ... Meri khushiyaan .... Mere jeene ki wajah ... Mera sab Kuch apne ankhaun Kai samne khatum hota dekha . It felt like someone slashed a sharp knife through my heart and mercilessly left me dying . Too painful and heart wrenching . Aaj ehsaas huwa tere bina zindagi ka koi matlab nahi . Sid apne naaz Kai bina adhoora hai . Hum dono Ek Dusre Kai bina Kuch nahi cause our hearts and souls are connected to eachother without one the other will eventually die too .

Shehnaaz felt soo much more madly in love whose finally letting out his emotions and feelings which she has been craving to hear since ages . Never did she expect him to love her soo insanely with his heart , body and soul . It feels soo delighted to see him confessing her importance in his life . Making you feel soo special and wanted . Unable to control her sentiments she cupped his face smashing her lips against him totally clinging on him like a babe . While he grabbed her bottom kissing her wildest yet passionately . She wrapped her legs around his torso leaving not even a little air to pass through them . She can litreally feel his hardness against her womenhood . They were sucking , nibbling and devouring like two lost lovers expressing their endearment which they have been desiring since a very long time .

Now that finally naaz has succeeded to break the huge walls which he has build around his heart . There is absolutely nothing which is gonna stop them from becoming one . He carried her towards the bed keeping in mind not to break the kiss as if there life in dependent on it . They so freaking lost in it . After sometime , they pulled away breathing heavily resting their forehead and noses again each other ...

Ss:-(stroking her cheek lovingly) Jaan I badly wanna make love to you ❤️

Sana:-(pecking his swollen lips) Kis baat ka intezaar hai tujhe Sidharth ? Plxx Mujhe apna bana lai hamesha Kai liye .

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Have read all ur lovely messages thanks for being my support system . I really wanna distract my mind which is exploding since Friday night felt nothing can be better than doing my favourite job which is writing . Don't know if the chapter is up to the mark ...

Love you all 😘

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment