Chapter 7

Shehnaaz is confused which rules is he talking about and prays that it shouldn't be difficult cause her life is already too complicated ...

Sana:- Kaise rules ?? (Frown)

Ss:- (first rule) Tumhe wahi karna hoga joh main bolunga cause I don't like to hear a "NO" (second rule) Aaj sai Tum kahin bahir nahin jaogi !!

Sana:- Kya matlab ?? Yeh possible nahin hai Sidharth kyunke Mujhe university jana hota hai Kuch waqt main mere final exams hone wale hain 4 saal Maine wait kiya hai to earn my bachelors degree Aur Mujhe job par bhi jana hota hai

Ss:- I fucking don't care Tumne Mujhe deny karne ki himmat ki so now be ready for the consequences Tumhe apni puri zindagi is room main guzarni paregi ... Tumhare phass Aur koi choice nahin hai but to accept all my rules Warna be ready to lose ur bestfriend (smirked)

Shehnaaz couldn't believe that he is gonna keep her like a prisoner for her entire life ... Is he insane or psycho ?? Just cause she dared to deny him so he is gonna give her a life time punishment ?? How can one be soo cruel and merciless ?? Is he soo cold hearted that making someone suffer would satisfy his ego ?? Nooo she can't be held captive like a caged bird instead she would prefer dying .

Sana:- Tum pagal Ho main Yahan Kaise puri zindagi guzaar sakti hoon ? Just cause maine tumhara ego hurt kiya toh Tum Mujhe itni Bari sazah doge ? (Yelled)

Ss:- (Third rule) lower your voice when you talk to me !!

Shehnaaz looked into his eyes unable to understand his cold behaviour ... She can't believe that someone can be soo inhuman cause she is crying but this guy is standing totally unaffected as if none of her pleadings are bothering him. She understood that there isn't any use of making this monster understand cause he is a heartless jerk .

Sana:- (nodded) okay !!

Ss:- Bhaagne ka Sochna bhi Mat cause my guards are everywhere and it would be better if u handover your phone to me ... (Demanded)

Sana:- dekho plxx atleast phone mere phass rehne doh main shefali sai baat karungi warna woh pareshaan rahegi ... (Requested)

Ss:- I am not asking but ordering you to give it to me !! (Sternly)

Shehnaaz reluctantly handed over her phone to him ... She hates this person to the core of Her heart cause he is sooo ruthless and stone hearted . Sidharth left the room while Shehnaaz thumped on the floor crying her heart out ... She kept looking around the room which is gonna be her cage from today . She kept cursing that night when she went to the club . She soo wished to get rid of that night ... To just vanish that chapter from her life just like a magic cause it's no less than a nightmare for her .

Divya got for her dinner and tried her level best to feed her but Shehnaaz remained stubborn and refuses to have it . Sidharth and kushal went for some business deal Which succefully got signed and they went to get wasted like any other night to the club . He was soo drunk that he entered his room with another girl when his eyes fell on Shehnaaz who was sleeping like a baby on the couch . Her face looked pale and eyes looked puffy due to continues crying which dropped his heart.

Sidharth walked out of the room and threw a bundle of money on her face asked her to leave .... This is the first time he didn't felt like having sex with any random girl ... He just wanted to go back in his room ... Went inside and slept looking at Shehnaaz .

Next morning , he wokeup with a hangover and proceeded towards the washroom ... shehnaaz wokeup and rubbed her eyes cutely yelled when she saw him coming out half naked draped in a towel .

Ss:- why the fuck are you shouting ?? (Frown)

Sana:- (closed her eyes with little palms) Hayee rabba Kitne besharam Ho towel main bahir agaye shayed Tum bhool Gaye Ho Kai tumhare saath Ek larki bhi rehti hai ...

Sidharth smirked and went closer to her ... Her heart skipped a beat feeling him close to her ... He touched her palms and removed it from her eyes ... She got lost into his dark brown orbs which expressed a lot of desire and a lot of possession . Her eyes automatically went down from his wet hair to his drenched face followed by his biceps , hard chest and finally sexy abs making her go weak on her knees . She just couldn't stop gawking him while sidharth noticed her completely lost in him ...

Ss:- (huskily whispered) like what you see ?

Shehnaaz snapped back on earth and mentally cursed herself for losing her mind and immediately distanced himself from her making him laugh at her cuteness ...

Sana:- Aisa Kuch nahin hai (tucking her hair stand )

Ss:- Why were you shamelessly gawking me ??? (Smirked)

Sana:- It's nothing like that I was just lost somewhere ... (Lied)

Sidharth knew that she lied cause she couldn't look into his eyes while replying so he proceeded towards the closet and changed into formals while Shehnaaz sat in the balcony enjoying the beautiful view of the garden . She soo wants to explore around like a free bird rather than being restricted at one place .

Ss:- Go and change I don't like these clothes of yours ... Now that you gonna stay here with me you have to dress according to my preference !!

Sana:- (rolled her eyes at him) mere phass koi dress nahin hai pehane Kai liye.

Ss:- I guess u didn't check out the wardrobe come I will show you (demanded)

Sidharth showed her the wardrobe which he especially designed for her . Shehnaaz was shocked to see all the kinds of dresses available both eastern and western along with some comfy and hot nightes. There were some matching shoes and accessories too . All of it looked soo expensive cause they were all huge brands .

Sana:- Tumhe mera size Kaise Pata ? (Confused)

Ss:- I know every single thing about you now if u can plx change into something better ??

Sana:- Jab dekho Order chalata rehta hai (mumbled softly)

Ss:- suna Maine !! (Sternly)

Sana:- (bit her inner lining for talking too much) Haan toh Maine Kuch galat bhi nahin bola hai ... (Ran into the washroom before he could reply anything making him grin at her cuteness)

Ss:- (to himself) wtfff ?? Why am I grinning ?? I should stay away from her or else she gonna drive me crazy . Stop smiling she isn't cute Actually she is nothing stop Noticing her.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep showering your love and support guys love you all :)