Chapter 69

This chapter is gonna be very long cause I don't wanna drag this track there is a lot I wanna show so let's start ....

Shehnaaz immediately pulled him into into bone crashing hug promising to heal him forever took his trembling lips inside her mouth sucking them hard as if assuring him about her limitless love .

"Apne ankhain khaali karde ...

Kaash Tu Meri ankhain bhar dai ... "

She looked deeply into his eyes singing her heart out requesting him to empty his eyes and fill hers with tears cause he has already cried a lot . She wishes to take away all his pain and weep instead of her love whose entire life has been miserable . He felt the sudden urge to puke due to which he rushed into the washroom throwing up inside the sink while she stood strong beside him . Washed his face with utmost love and care managing to keep a slight smile while only she knows how heart wrenching it is to see ur love in this state . She held his hand proceeded towards the bed wrapping him completely inside her under one quilt . He snuggled into her tummy trying his level best to sleep she kept sitting the entire night guarding her love .

Next morning , she walked up to Sidharth who was standing close to a beautiful parvati valley held his hand kissing it softly . He hugged her tightfor staying beside him like a protective shield not ready to let go off him .

 He hugged her tightfor staying beside him like a protective shield not ready to let go off him

"Mere yaara tere ghum agar payenge ..

Hum main Teri hai Kasam ...

Hum sanwar jayeinge ... "

They played together splashing water and running around giggling like two kids . He caught her in his arms twirled her like a babe kissing her forehead with utmost love. They felt so complete he was getting addicted to her smile , laugh , giggle and sexy body which drives him insane . Sidharth carried her in a bridal style towards their cottage listening to her endless talks and stupid stories which made him smile and forget about his urge to smoke or drink . She demanded to have a chocolate cake which he immediately started baking for his jaan while naaz helped him too . While he is busy frosting the cake she pours the Hershey's syrup on his face . He gave her a michevious look and grabbed her waist rubbing his cheek against her . She licked it away taking her sweet time . Unable to control he sucked the chocolate away like a hungry lover not forgetting to press her breasts making her moan like crazy . He held her bottom pushed her against the wall got rid off her panties and unzipped his pants shoving his junior deeply inside her . She screamed his name hugging him close to her breasts moaning insanely . He kept thrusting inside her while kissing her lips . Shehnaaz couldn't manage to stand due to which she wrapped her trembling legs around his torso pumping him further more inside her women hood . There were so damn turned on he so wanted her breasts unable to control ripped her dress apart making her gasp with his wild move .

Sana:- Ahhhh ummm Sidharth (yelled)

Sidharth took the chocolate syrup poured it on her nipples immediately took them inside his mouth sucking , licking , nibbling like a chocolate lover while she was a moaning mess . She held his bottom taking him inside her after reaching their climax twice . He rested his head between the deep valley of her breasts trying to catch their breath . This was on of their most sexiest love making sessions . After taking a quick shower she held his hand walking towards the terrace where she has arranged a huge canvas with several colours too . He looked at her clueless while she gave him the paintbrush .