Chapter 21

The cold water kept running down her body while she kept thinking about the way she reacts near Sidharth . He has done everything possible to make her life a living hell so why is her heart getting softer towards him ?? She didn't even realise when those words slipped out of her mouth cause she can feel whatever she is doing for him is much more than humanity .

She feels like many butterflies somersaulting in her stomach when he comes closer to her making her heart beat uneven . Never has she felt like this before due to anybodies touch or gaze . Unable to understand the emotion developing in her heart she shrugged away all those thoughts running in her mind .

Shehnaaz walked out of the washroom wearing a short knee length dress without glancing him once she went downstairs to prepare breakfast . After arranging everything on the dining table she went with the tray of food to Sidharth's room . He tried to sit up but felt extreme pain over his back making him wince due to which she darted towards him encircling her little arms around his waist .

Ss:- Mujhe tumhare help ki zaroorat nahi hai !! (Rudely)

Shehnaaz passed him furious look for acting stubborn that too when he badly requires her support ... She doesn't understand the reason behind his indifferent and rude behaviour .

Why does he have to be ruthless jerk ??

Can't he be thankful for once ??

Sana:- Maine kab Kaha Kai Tumhe Meri help ki zaroorat hai ? Tum kabhi ache sai baat nahi karsakte jab dekho gussa karte rehta Ho ... Ab yeh attitude dikhana bandh karo jaldi breakfast karo kyunke thori dair main doctor ayengai checkup karne !!

Sidharth is trying to maintain a distance cause she is affecting him alot which he can't afford but this girl is hell bent over challenging him . He knows she is very rigid so there is no use to fight cause she won't step back . Shehnaaz helps him in having food gives him medicine whcih he gulped down with water

They heard a knock on the door Kushal stepped into their room with a doctor for routine checkup ...

D:- Hi Shehnaaz Kaise Ho ? (Smiled)

Sana:- main theek hoon doc aap Kaise hain ?

D:- Perfectly fine you look Beautiful (winked)

Sana:- Thanks :)

Sidharth felt like sudden anger rushed into his blood looking at that jerk complimenting her beauty while she too smiles back encouraging him to flirt around . He thinks that all this while his mind was absolutely right about her she isn't innocent like the way she pretends . All this while his concious mind has bed right rather than his useless heart . He tried to control his anger and rage but looking at her smiling back Made him burst out in the worst way possible .

Ss:- Get the hell out of my mansion before I rip u apart (yelled)

Everyone were astonished to witness his aggression couldn't understand the reason behind his sudden outburst . Kushal apologised to the doctor on his behalf requesting him to leave while naaz stood there confused .

Ss:- Kya huwa babe dil toot Gaya ? Maine tumhare achi khaasi setting hoti huwi kharab kardi ?

Sana:- Kya Bakwaas kar rahe Ho Tum ?

Ss:- Apna yeh innocent bane ka drama bandh karo Tum jaise larkiyaun ko main Bohut ache sai janta hoon

Sana:- Mujh jaise matlab ? (Frown)

Ss:- Tum jaise girhi huwi larkiyaan joh pehle deny karti hain apne self respect ka rona roh kar Phir apne jhooti innocence main phasane ki kawshish karti hain . Mere samne toh bare drame kiya Bichare bane Kai ab Kya huwa ? Mujhe pagal nahi bana paye isliye ab dusraun ko green signals dairahe Ho (angrily)

Shehnaaz stood there astonished unable to digest his harsh words which are soo gut wrenching that she badly wanna puke ...

Did he just raise fingers at my character ??

Does he really think think I am soo cheap ??

How dare he talk shit about me ??

A person like him who sleeps around with any girl has not right to to give me a character certificate !!

All his shamesless accusations kept echoing in her ears while her concious mind mocked at her for being a fool and taking care of this ruthless monster who didn't even deserve even a bit of it . Every word for his mouth has pierced like needled in her heart causing immense pain and anger .

Sana:- Don't you dare speak a word against my character Kasam lage tera muh tor dungi . Who the fuck do you think of yourself ?? You have no rights to raise finger over my character . Tumhare himmat Kaise huwi itni ghatiya baat Bolne ki ?? Sab tumhare Tarhan ghire huwe nahi hote jisko har raat Ek naye larki chahiye hoti hai Tu fulfil ur fucking desires . Main tumhara care Tumhe phasane Kai liye nahi kar rahi thi ... I was doing it to get rid of my guilt but guess what u don't deserve it . Tum insaaniyat Kai layak nahi Ho . Tumse Kuch Acha expect kar bhi nahi sakti jiska khud ka koi character nahi hai woh dusraun ki Kya respect karega ?? Tumhare na soch ghatiya hai jiski wajah sai Tum ko sab gandh lagte hai ... (left crying)

.

.

.

.

,

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment

Yesterday I missed you all cause I am addicted to write this fiction and receiving you love 😭😭😭❤️❤️