Chapter 63

Sidharth felt so delighted to see the depth of her love and trust which is way too much can't be measured . Never in his life thought falling for a girl whose gonna be more than a family . She is his life ... His heartbeat ... His soul .... His everything . It's so overwhelming cause his miserable life has taken such a beautiful turn . She cupped his face kissed his eyes sucking the tears which are sitting on the corner of it ready to fall anytime .

The touch of her lips is so freaking soothing cause due to immense weeping his eyes have turned red and burning like fire . She kept placing wet open mouth kisses all over his face indirectly confessing about her endless love .

In response , he slammed his lips on her kissing softly yet passionately . Started nibbling , sucking and licking her lower lip while she did the same to his upper lip . It isn't just a kiss but a promise to always stay beside eachother until their last breath . Their tongues were moving in a perfect rhythm and salivas totally mingled . He is a very aggressive and a dominant kisser can't manage to match his intensity due to which she let out a loud moan feeling breathless .

Sana :- I love you Sidharth (cried)

Ss:- Love you so much (kissed her hard)

The very next minute , she unbuttoned his tshirt threw it away along his pants while he stood in boxers looking absolutely sexy and tempting . He pulled off her gown too harshly throwing it away . Now she is standing in a red lingerie which is complimenting her milky body . Sidharth kept possessing her curves with his dark eyes created to capture every feature of her body . He gently pushed her on bed with an urgent desire to mark his territory on every inch of her body . Unable to control his urge unclasped her bra and ripped off her panties . Now she is lying down bare underneath him waiting to feel his hardness against her wetness . Immediately attacked her breasts chewing and sucking those sensitive nipples turned red while she couldn't stop moaning .

Suddenly , thrusted his fingers inside her womenhood making her scream aloud in pleasure . She kept scratching his back trying her level best to stop yelling or else the entire mansion is gonna witness their wild love making session .

Sana:- Ahhhh ummm Sidharth (moaned)

Naaz felt so damn exhausted after reaching her fifth orgasm she badly wanted him to be inside her while he enjoyed the way she would spill her juice over his expert fingers . He pulled away licking relishing her taste making naaz blush hard .

Ss:- Your so fucking tasty naaz 🔥😍

After wearing the condom , he thrusted deeply inside her like never before breaking all the walls of her womenhood . She screamed aloud with every push trying to take him inside her . Soon extreme pleasure replaced immense pain due to which she wrapped her shaking legs around his torso taking him deeply inside her . She hugged him close to her heart never wanting to let go off her her love . Will do everything possible to reduce his pain cause there is absolutely no better medicine than her love to heal his inner wounds .

Ss:- (while riding her insanely) love you jaan ❤️

Sana:- (kissing him hard ) I love you more babe promising to get you out of darkness !!

After reaching the climax he slept on her totally snuggled inside her heart which is only filled with love while naaz wrapped him like a babe . Life becomes so beautiful when you have that special someone whose ready to accept your terrible past without any questions or doubts . He felt blessed to be gifted by naaz not even once she mistrusted or misjudged based on his actions this proves her to be an amazing soul . They didn't realise when sleep took over them while being in eachother protective embrace .

At 4:00 am in the morning he wokeup with a sudden pain in his stomach and felt his head heavy . He felt a sudden urge to throw up due to which he pulled away wore his shorts and darted to the washroom . Couldn't stop puking all the alcohol which he furiously drank last night trying to reduce this immense pain and agony . Naaz felt his absence heard his voices from the washroom due to which she hurriedly wore a robe rushed to check upon him whose holding his head feeling way too exhausted .

Sana:-(rubbing his back) Are you feeling better ??

Sidharth nodded his head feeling tried she opened the tap water washed his face anxiously unable to understand the reason behind his sickness . He felt awful for disturbing her peaceful sleep due to which he apologised .

Ss:-(cupped her face) I am sorry jaan Meri wajah sai Teri neendh kharab hogaye :(

Sana :- (death glare) Kya kaha ? Pagal hogaya hai ? Tujhe sach main lagta hai Teri health sai zayada important mujh ko Meri neendh hogi ? You know what forget it Mujhe Tujhse koi baat nahi karni ...

Ss:-(pulled her into a hug) Mela bacha naraz hogaya !!

Sana:- (tracing her fingers lovingly on his heart) hmmm ...

Ss:- Toh Kya karna parega apne jaan ka dil jeetne Kai liye ?? (Kissing her nose)

Sana:- (wrapped her arms around his neck giggling like a babe) let's take a hot shower ... What's say jaana ??

Ss:- (nuzzling her neck) Always ready babe 😂😂❤️

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment