1.2

On Live

"Hey hotties, just wanna go on live and have a talk with y'all." Megan tells her live and she set down the phone before checking her nails.

Normani, Ryan, Solána, and Gabriella were all minding their business and on their phone while chatting with each other. Of course other people were there but she was just in the room with them four. As Megan chatted, she was also messing with Normani.

"Stop." Normani swatted her hand away before laying on her stomach.

"Megan where's yo perfume?" Solána asked and Megan looked at her.

"It's in my closet." Megan responds and Solána runs to go receive the item.

Megan shake her head before giving Normani's thigh a death grip.

"Owie!" Normani squeal and she grabbed Megan's hand.

Fans were going crazy and commenting on the interaction. Everytime Normani and Megan interact, fans go crazy then ship names start ranging from Megmani to Normegan. They don't mind but the obsessive ones annoy them.

"So y'all hotties, expect new music on the 27th and-"

"Y'all wanna smoke?" Solána asked appearing again and Megan gives her that look.

"Of course, the fuck." Megan usher her over and she sits down adjusting her fuzzy bucket hat.

"Who got a lighter?" Solána asked and Ryan sits on her lap before passing the item.

"Is everyone getting into it?" Megan asked, Gabriella sits between her and Normani causing Normani to sit up.

"Sure." Her and Gabriella responds at the same time.

Normani rest her head on Gabriella's shoulder and start texting away on her phone.

"Y'all wanna ask these hoes some questions?" Megan asked as Solána pass the blunt to her.

"Fun fact: Everyone in this frame are all the same height besides Megan." Ryan tells the fans.

"Y'all just short, that's all." Megan brush off as she takes a drag.

"You are called a stallion for a reason." Gabriella points out and Megan rolled her eyes.

"Oh the og, who's single?" Solána asked and almost everyone raised their hands.

Normani wasn't even paying attention, she was just texting away on her phone not paying anyone any mind.

"Normani you dating someone?" Ryan wondered causing her to look up.

"What?" She furrowed her eyebrows together.

"Are you in a relationship?" Gabriella repeats.

"Oh eh." Normani goes back to texting.

"What do you mean eh?" Megan asked.

"I'm talking to someone." Normani shrugged and everyone looked at each other knowingly.

"You do it." Gabriella tells Ryan.

"Fine." Ryan gets off of Solána and snatches Normani phone.

"Bitch!" Normani almost screamed and Ryan smirks at Normani.