the exam

Y/n was on the beach, it was quiet but y/n noticed the large amount of rubbish on the beach he thought of a idea, "maybe I can learn to control shear heart attack so it doesn't go after the hottest object", at this point was when a sleepy, homeless looking guy was walking past the beach to check on the kid. Eraser knew that he had to tell the child eventually but he didn't think it was possible to tell the kid what happened to his parents.

Y/n noticed shota and called out for him "Hey Shota come help your lil bro out would you" Shota sighed and walked towards the kid "seriously stop with the brothers thing" "aw come on its almost true we known each other since I was born so you must be my older brother" Shota sighed but he couldn't argue with y/n, because he didn't care enough. Shota and y/n spent the rest of the day training killer queen and (for aizawa) dodging shear heart attack when y/n failed to control it

(TIME SKIP 10 MONTHS)

In the 10 months of training for the exam y/n was recommended by shota or as he now had to call him Mr aizawa, y/n walked into the exam without anyone noticing. Y/n had finished the exam and was about to join aizawa in viewing the normal exam when he was stopped by a girl with black hair "hi im momo yaoyorozu nice to meet you" y/n looked at her and offered his hand
"y/n kira nice yo meet you, yaoyorozu" momo shook his hand they began to talk a little bit then y/n headed towards aizawa.

Y/n sat down next to aizawa and watched the potential classmates when he noticed izuku running around he was focused on the quirkless kid looking for a point the only thing he heard was "-pointer" y/n didn't know what he meant until he saw two large robots heading towards midoryia y/n then saw something that made him question everything he saw midoryia use a quirk. AND IT DESTROYED ONE OF THE ZERO POINTERS. But he fell out if the sky with a broken arm, y/n had to deal with the last one so he ran into the fake city.

Midoryia looked up to see another robot heading for him, he lost hope, he apologised to his mother and to all might, but at the last second he heard a shout. Y/n summoned killer queen and attacked the robot "hey midoryia, move" midoryia crawled to a round faced girl and used his unbroken arm to help her out, then a gust of wind happened and they disappeared, y/n smiled "guess I don't have to hold back KILLER QUEEN FULL POWER"
Killer queen sent a barrage of punches at the robot

SHIBABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABA

the robot was left with its upper chest and head left working the rest of the robot was dent and sparking, y/n pointed at the robots head, killer queen touched the head of the robot and they walked away, killer queen made a detonator motion and the robot exploded. People stood there in awh at how these kids destroyed the two zero pointers y/n quickly disappeared for the rest of the day.

I'll give you guys a spoiler we are gonna see 2 extra stand users at UA
I wonder who they are.