calm before the festival

Y/n and jouske were sitting in recovery girls office being yeld at by the one and only recovery girl, jouske was still trying to accept the strength of Dio compared to him and Y/n and the latter was more worried about his brother. Recovery girl noticed this and for once gave them a pass, she also made sure Y/n knew aizawa was ok she also explained the sports festival to both Y/n and jouske.

Jouske was pumped up for the festival he was trying to get Y/n as pumped as he was but Y/n was more focused on trying to figure out why Dio gave him another arrow, to kill him, maybe to help him but he didn't care he wanted to get revenge on him, and it starts with the festival.

-league of villains hide out-
Dio was sipping on a drink, he was excited to see what Y/n would do with the arrow but he was more excited tk see the sports festival, he wants to look for potential stand users and maybe recruit them to fight with him
"Young kira oh how are pasts divide us but soon.You will realise the error of your father" shigaraki was listening in and made a mental note to get that kid

TIME SKIP USING THE POWERS OF DIRTY DEEDS DONE DIRT CHEAP
"Oi jouske if i stab myself with the arrow can I get two stands"
"Y/n are you stupid of course you would get two"
DOJAAAAAIN

Y/n and jouske were walking out of school to do some training before the festival, they had a month and they were gonna use it to get stronger. Jouske focused on his strength and his speed with Crazy Diamond and Y/n was focused on trying to control his shear heart attack they were gonna get stronger not just for them. But for momo and mina.

Ok done another chapter next is the sports festival but question on everyone's mind is
"What did Dio mean"
Next you're gonna say I cant wait for the next part